<14>

She was intoxicated

She was intoxicated. Very. She couldn't think and that's why she was still wrapped up around him. Her body took control over her. Right now all that mattered to her was that they were so close she could feel every breath he took.

~

AJ woke up to the sunlight piercing through her eyes. She brought her hand up to her face and rubbed her eyes. Suddenly she felt something move beside her. She furrowed her eyebrows looking around confused and suddenly memories from the night flooded her mind.

-

AJ (POV)

Dean's hands roamed all over my body. His lips were sloppily attached to my neck. And I didn't care because I was extremely drunk. Dancing with him felt too good to leave.

Suddenly Punk approached us. "AJ, is everything okay? Is he bothering you?"

Dean looked up and turned towards Punk. "Excuse me, is there a problem?" He put his hands on his hips.

Punk got closer to Dean. "That's what I want to know. You better leave her alone, she doesn't know what she's doing. You're bothering her. So I suggest that you leave."

I was actually enjoying myself but I was too drunk to argue with Punk and prevent the following events.

"I'm gonna ssstay." Dean slurred. "What are you gonna do about it?"

And before I knew it Punk was pummeling Dean on the ground. Everything was a blur when a hand grabbed mine and led me out of the bar

-

Punk. I slept with Punk.

I looked over to him sleeping next to me and rolled my eyes. Even though that was my plan I knew that he would not leave me alone after that night. I wouldn't be surprised if he claimed that he loved me.

I got out of the bed and walked on my tippy toes out of the hotel room. As soon as I got out I put my hair in a ponytail and prepared to go to my room when I saw Kaitlyn at the end of the hallway with her hands crossed in front of her chest.

"Looks like you had a rough night."

"Kaitlyn..." I rubbed my eyes in an attempt to wake myself up.

She clicked her tongue in disapproval. "Don't Kaitlyn me. We were so worried about you. You have a lot of explaining to do." She grabbed my hand and let me to our room.

-

"And I slept with him." I finished off telling Kaitlyn about how my night went.