<5>

He chuckled, moved closer to her and bend over due to their height difference so their faces were inches apart and put his index finger under her chin

He chuckled, moved closer to her and bend over due to their height difference so their faces were inches apart and put his index finger under her chin. "I ain't holding a grudge, however, I do remember what you did and you ain't getting me back, sweetheart."

-

AJ stood in the corridor stunned by how unbothered Dean was by the fact that she was back. Well...he was back. She remembered that he was mad or even sad when he broke up with her. How could he be so cocky after that?

She groaned but felt someone's presence behind her. AJ turned around to face Elise, the cute waitress she was looking for before her unsuccessful encounter with Dean.

"Are you okay, AJ...I-I mean, ma'am?" The woman could see the genuine concern in the other girl's eyes.

Her frustration evaporated once she heard this sweet voice of hers. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." She beamed at Elise earning a smile from her.

"Hey, I was wondering..."

"Yes, you can have my number, Elise." AJ smirked and Elise rolled her eyes playfully, looking at the extended hand of the other woman, waiting for her phone.

"That was fast, don't you think? Don't you first want me to hand you another water to guzzle before you ask me out, ma'am?" She laughed.

"You can call me AJ." The brunette smirked and signaled for the blonde to give her her phone.

"Well, my phone is not here, AJ, but I have a pen and a piece of paper..." She got out a pen but struggled with the small notebook in her pocket.

AJ was quick to help and pulled out the object before Elise could register that the woman in front of her was done with the task.

It was obviously an old notebook with a worn out cover and in the center there was a picture of a girl with a cat, the girl being Elise, AJ assumed.

"Do you really keep that on top of your notebook?" She questioned holding up the item, the blonde quickly grabbing the notebook.

"Yeah, I really miss my cat." Elise said, looking at the notebook with a soppy look on her face that allowed AJ to once again get a hold of the item and write down her number, which seemed pretty righteous to her, so quick Elise once again stood there stunned as AJ walked away.

The black widow skipped around in the ring, holding up her RAW Women's Championship and mostly receiving cheers from the WWE universe. Then she brought up a mic to her face.