2

Bey POV

I Woke Up Rubbing My Eyes, Looking Around To See Solange Wasn't Around. I Then Heard Her Screaming And Jumped Out Of The Bed Racing Out The Room Following Her Screams. I Stumbled Upon The Living Room And Saw Jay Hovered Over Her On The Couch I Immediately Ran Up To Him Pushing Him And Punching Him. I Felt His Manly Hands Grab My Arms "Whoa Whoa" He Said.

"Don't You Ever Put Your Hands On My Sister Are You Fucking Insane?!" I Yelled.

"Bey Stop!" I Heard Solange Little Voice Making Me Turn Around.

"I'm Protecting Yo-"

"He Was Tickling Me" Solange Said As Tears Begin To Form In Her Eyes. Solange Was A Little Softy So When She Sees Me Fight And Get Mad She Tends To Cry.

I Looked At Jay Then Back At Solange And I Sat Down Next To Her "Your Okay?" I Asked Looking Around Her Body.

"Yes" She Said.

"Good" I Said Softly Kissing Her Head.

"Solange Why Don't You Go Eat A Snack?" Jay Asked.

Solange Eyes Lit Up "Okay" She Ran Out Of The Living Room.

"You Okay?" I Heard Jay Ask Making Me Look At Him.

"Yeah"

"So Are You Going To Tell Me What Happened Last Night?" He Asked.

"Look I Don't Want To Go Back To That House, But Thanks For Letting Us Stay Here. We'll Be Out Of Your Hair Shortly" I Faked Smiled Getting Up To Walk Out Only To Feel His Hand Around My Wrist.

I Looked Up At Him Like He Was Crazy And Snatched My Wrist From His Grasp "It Doesn't Work Like That Beyoncé...You Need To Tell Me What Happened-"

"I'm Not Obligated To Say Shit, We're In Your House Not Your Fucking Office-"

"Watch Your Mouth When Your In My House You Got That?" He Said Cutting Me Off.

"Well I'm Leaving Anyways" I Said Turning Around.

"You Wouldn't Get That Far, You'll End Up Back At The Office" He Said Making Me Turn Around.

"I'm Faster Then Your Old Ass...What Are You Going To Do Run After Me?" I Smirked.

"You And I Both Know How This Goes, The Police Will Be Knocking At My Door Taking You Back Into Custody Of Ms.Hue" I Said.

My Smirk Turned Into A Frown "Now Tell Me What Happened"

"It's Not Rainbows And Happiness Living Under Her Roof Okay? And Last Night Was My Last Straw...I Cant Have Solange Going Through All That Anymore. She Doesn't Deserve This Life" I Said.

"Neither Do You" He Said Making Me Feel Some Type Of Way.

"It's Not About Me It's About Solange...You Can't Take Us Back To Your Office...We'll Just Get Split Up...I Cant Loose Solange. She's All I've Got" I Said Softly.

"Do You Have Any Friends You Can Stay With?" He Asked.

"No Dumb Ass Did You Not Read Our Files? We Have No Family Or Friends. We've Been Homeschooled"

"Aye Watch Your Fucking Mouth" He Said.

"You Watch Yours!"

He Laughed And I Chuckled Softly "Wow" He Said.

"What?" I Asked.

"I've Never Seen You Laugh, You Have A Beautiful Smile" He Complimented.

"Look We'll Just Ran Away And You Can Just Lie And Say You Haven't Seen Us" I Said.