6

Bey POV

I Heard The Door Close And I Knew What That Meant. Maybe If I Pretended I Was Asleep Then He Wouldn't Brother Me. I Squeezed My Eyes Shut Only To Feel His Weight On The Bed As He Sat Down. I Felt His Hand He Rubbed My Hip.

"Wake Up Baby Girl" I Heard His Grimy Voice. I Didn't Move And He Moved Me Causing Me To Open My Eyes.

"I Knew You Weren't Sleep" He Smirked Exposing His Gold Teeth.

"Please" I Said. I Felt His Hands Pull Down My Pants.

I Quickly Rose Up Looking Around The Dark Room I Heard Something And Looked Beside Me To See Solange Turning On Her Side. My Chest Went Up And Down Quickly. I Looked Down To See I Was Drenched In Sweat. I Whipped My Face Getting A Bra And Underwear, I Got Up Going To The Bathroom To Cry.

I Quickly Took A Shower Crying Harder When I Was Done I Whipped My Face Putting The Towel Over My Body. I Walked Out The Bathroom

"Ahhh!" I Yelled Dropping My Towel.

"My Bad I-" Jay Said Looking Down. I Looked Down To See I Was In My Bra And Underwear, I Quickly Bent Down Retrieving The Towel Putting It Over My Body.

"I Was Checking Up On You, I Heard You Crying" He Said. I Kept My Eyes Down, How Could I Look In His Damn Eyes When He Just Saw Me Half Naked.

"I Wasn't Crying" I Lied. He Chuckled "Beyoncé It's Too Early For This...Are You Okay?"

I Shrugged "Yeah Why Wouldn't I Be?"

He Stepped Closer To Me "Why You Lying-"

"The Same Reason Why Your Lying" I Shot.

"Shit...Okay" He Said Walking Past Me. I Looked Confused "So That's It?" I Asked.

He Turned Around "What?"

"Your Not Going To Ask Me Why I'm Lying?" I Asked.

"Nah, You Good" He Said Going To His Room.

I Rolled My Eyes Going To The Room. I Only Had Like Two More Hours Of Sleep Before I Get Ready For School.

I Quickly Put On A Shirt And Went Back To Sleep Until It Was Time For School. After Sleeping And Getting Dressed To Leave The House I Made It To School. It Was Highly Awkward In The Car And Solange Could Sense The Tension Between Jay And I.

"Girl Your Outfit Is Cute" Nicki Said As I Hugged Her. I Giggled "Thanks" I Said.

I Hugged Kelly And Ezrah "How Was Y'all Weekend?" I Asked.

"Whack, I Snuck Out The House To Hang Out With Jabari And I Was Tryna Ya Know Get It On And He Was Like 'I'm Not Ready For All That Yet' " Nicki Said Rolling Her Eyes.

We Busted Out Laughing "But Jabari Is So Sweet" I Said.

"And That's The Damn Problem, Slap Me...Choke Me...Call Me Your Baby Girl While Your Pounding Into Me" Nicki Said.

"Girl Do You Really Want That?" Kelly said.

"Sometimes I Want Him To Slap The Shit Outta Me Out Of Angry Passion...Not Really But Kinda" Nicki Said

We All Laughed Hard "Niggas Be Scared To Do That Shit Sometimes Y'all Be Fighting Us Back And Shit"

"Boy Bye" Kelly Said.

"Aight Remember When I Did That With Brianna She Punched Me In My Jaw Saying 'What The Fuck You Think This Is' And I Was Like What The Fuck You Put On Your Snap A Meme Saying 'When Niggas Choke You' Bitches Stay Giving Mixed Signals" He Said