9

I Looked Into His Eyes Afraid Of What He Would Say Next. "This Can't Happen Between Us...It's Wrong" He Said Softly.

"I Don't Care About Our Ages...Your The Only Man That's Treated Me With So Much Kindness And Taught Me So Much"

He Licked His Lips "Because I Know What You've Been Through An-"

"You Don't Know What All I've Been Through...You Wouldn't Even Imagine The Bullshit I've Encountered" I Said Softly, I Touched His Cheek.

"I'm Old Enough To Make My Own Decisions And I Could Care Less About That Bitch...I Want You And Only You" I Continued.

He Bit His Lips Looking As If He Was Trying To Decide But I'll Help Him Make That Decision. I Was Officially 18 And I Wanted More Of This Night. More Importantly, I Wanted Some Loving. I Wanted Someone To Hold Me, Kiss All Over Me, And Be Deep Inside Of Me.

I Leaned In Closing My Eyes "Bey" I Opened My Eyes Now Getting Frustrated.

"I Don't Want You To Regret It Afterwards"

"I Won't" I Said Softly.

"I Don't Think You Understand What I Could Do To Your Bod-"

"I'm Not A Virgin...Okay" I Said Softly.

"Your N-"

"I Don't Want To Talk About It" I Said.

"We Don't Have To...My Bad"

I Wasn't Even In The Mood Anymore, I Was More Upset Then Again. I Tried For So Long To Make Me Forget About My Past And Here It Was Coming Back To Me.

"Goodnight" I Said Turning Around.

"Bey What's Wrong?" He Asked. I Grabbed My Door Handle To Open The Door And Close It But He Caught The Door Closing It Behind Him.

"Bey" He Said. I Bit Down On My Lip Trying To Think Of Other Thoughts.

"Hm?" I I Said Trying Not To Sound Like I Was About To Cry.

"Come Here" He Said, I Turned Around And Seen His Face. He Opened His Arms And Embraced Him.

"It's Okay, I'm Here For You No Matter What" He Said.

I Looked Up Into His Eyes, He Leaned In And I Closed My Eyes Feeling His Plump Lips. I Added Tongue, Things Started To Heat Up. We Started To Take Off Our Clothes, I Looked Down At His Body Biting My Lip. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck Kissing His Lips Again, We Walked Backwards Until We Fell On The Bed.

I Broke This Kiss "You Sure About This Be-"

I Cut Him Off By Kissing His Lips, He Leaned Down Grabbing His Pants Taking Out A Condom. He Handled His Business "Come On Baby" I Said Softly, Feeling My Heart Skip A Beat Heading The Way That Rolled Off My Tongue. He Placed The Tip In "Deeper" I Said As He Began To Stroke In And Out Of Me.

I Placed My Hands On His Cheeks, I Kissed His Lips As I Felt Him Go Deeper "Mmmmm" I Moaned. He Leaned Down Sucking On My Neck Like A Vampire, My Legs Wrapped Around His Waist While My Arms Wrapped Around His Neck Feeling Him Go Deeper.

"Uh J-J-Jay" I Stuttered I Don't Know What Was Better Him Dicking Me Down Or Sucking On My Neck In The Right Spot.

"Faster" I Said.

"Fuck" I Said Once He Started To Pick Up The Speed.

After Awhile We Switched Positions And I Started Backing My Ass Up On His Dick Matching His Rhythm.

"Shit" He Said As He Felt All Over My Ass Making Me Even More Horny. I Started Going Faster Which Caused Him To Go Faster.

"Uh...I-I-" It Felt Like I Was About To Pee And I Don't Know I Was About To Cum Or Actually Pee, I Never Had An Orgasm.