8

Jay POV

I Watched Odessa Sit Down Across From My Desk, She Had Called Me Telling She Had To Talk To Me.

"Hello, Mr.Carter-"

"Please Call Me Shawn, Now What Brings You Here Today?" I Chuckled.

"Well I-...I Lied...About Almost Everything"

I Just Stared At Her Waiting For Her To Explain Herself. "I'm Their Older Sister...Beyoncé & Solange. What I Told You, Most Of It Was True I Was Looking For My Mother And When I Finally Found Her We Kind Of Tried To Create A Relationship. She Then Told Me She Had Two Daughters That Were Taken From Her And That's When I Set Out To Find Them...My Mom Had Me When She Was Like Sixteen And She Gave Me Up For Adoption. I Didn't Want To Tell You This Because I Was Afraid Of Your Response...If You Said Yes I Do Have Them On My Records And Then I Meet Them And Their An Emotional Wreck And Or Other Things" She Explained.

"Well Thank You For Your Honesty But This Doesn't Solve Anything. These Girls Ran Away From Their Foster Home And I Still Haven't Found Them. I'm Sorry Odessa, I Wish I Could Be More Of A Help" I Said.

She Looked Down Nodding Her Head "There's No Way They Fell Off The Face Of The Earth...There Young With No Money. Someone Had To Have Seen Them"

"Beyoncé Is Very Smart...Too Smart For Her Own Good. I Wouldn't Be Surprised If They Were At The Mexican Border By Now" I Said Followed By A Chuckle But Odessa Looked At Me With A Blank Face.

I Let Out A Sigh "I'm Sorry...I Was Just Trying To Break The Tension...I'm Sorry Odessa"

She Got Up "You Know, For A Very Longtime I Felt Incomplete. I Had A Good Loving Foster Family That Treated Me Like Their Own And I Still Felt Incomplete. Then When I Turned 25 I Swore To Myself I'd Find My Biological Mother Because For A Longtime I Wanted To Believe That. The Real Part Of Me Was Gone Once I Was Adopted...Odessa James Was Someone I Had To Tap Into And Become But I Wanted To Know Who Odessa Beyincé Because That's Who I Am. So When I Found My Mother I Slowly Began To Get To Know Odessa Beyincé And I Can't Finish Knowing Who Odessa Beyincé Is Without Completely Knowing My Family. Find Out What Type Of Big Sister I Would've Been...How My Sister Would Act Towards Me. I Would Never Know That Now" She Said Softly.

"I Will Try My Best" I Said.

"Please...My Mother Missed Them Oh So Much"
****
"She Missed Us?! Fuck Her!" Bey Yelled.

"Watch It" I Said.

She Clenched Her Teeth "She Never Tried To Get Us Back And Now She Has Some Random Chick Now Claiming She's Our Sister?! I Don't Believe Any Of Them"

"Mommy Missed Us Bey...Don't You Know What This Means? We Get To See Mommy Again" Solange Said.

"Solange You Barely Remember Her You Were A Toddler When We Got Taken Away From Her" Bey Said.

"I Know But I Miss Her She's My Mommy" Solange Defended.

Bey Let Out A Sigh "Solange I Can't...That Woman Only Is Looking Out For Herself"

"Why Would You Say That About Mommy?" Solange Asked.

"I'm Protecting You Okay?...I Have To" Bey Said.

"Look, Either Way I Could Get In Huge Trouble If She Knows You Guys Are Living Here. I Don't Anything About This Woman Except Her Name" I Said.

"Well You Won't Have To Worry Because Once Again I'm Not Meeting Her. Plus She Already Lied Who Knows What The Hell Else She's Hiding" Bey Said.

There Was A Knock At The Door And I Ran Over To Get It To See Tia, I Kissed Her Lips "Hey Baby" She Smiled. I Let Her Walk In Front Of Me While I Closed The Door.