18

I Heard A Knock On The Door Making Me Look Up From My Phone, The Group Chat Between Nicki, Ezrah And Kelly Was Getting Juicy And Once I Put My Phone Down I'll Be Behind In The Messages.

I Got Up From The Bed Opening It To See Viola "Jay Forgot His Phone Again?, Ill Get It-" I Asked

"No I Wanted To Talk To You" She Said Catching Me Off Guard. I Stepped Aside And She Closed The Door Behind Her.

They Were All Leaving And I Was Happy About It, I Mean I Was A Little Sad Because I Didn't Get To Know Tyrel And Keith As Much As I Wanted To.

I Folded My Arms Looking At Her Waiting For Her To Start "When I Got Jay And Tyrel, They Had Huge Bags Under Their Eyes. Wounds, Bruises...I Couldn't Believe It. Jay Was This Rude Boy That Didn't Play About His Brother" She Chuckled But Continued "No Matter How Much I Tried To Get Closer To Tyrel Jay Wouldn't Let Me. You See I Couldn't Have Kids Of My Own So Adoption Was The Only Way For Us. Keith Wanted Kids So Bad And At First I Was Against It But I Decided To Do It Because It Would Make Him Happy...Little Did I Know That Those Two Boys Made Me Fall In Love With Kids. Those Boys Are My Babies...Their My Kids. I Protect Them Because I Know The Pain That They Went Through And I Didn't Want Anymore To Come Their Way. Their Mamas Boys, They Never Want To Admit It To Anyone But. I Say This To Say...Once Jay Turned 18 And Wanted To Go His Own Way And Move Out I Felt Like I Was Going To Loose Him Forever. Once He's 18 I Have No Control Over Him. Jay And I Were So Close And He Moved Out Here So Far...And So Is Our Relationship...Distant. Jay Not Telling Me About You Made Me Feel Like A Horrible Mother Like He Couldn't Tell Me Anything"

"That Wasn't The Case...Our Relationship Is Still Fresh-"

"It Might Be Fresh But That Boy Loves You Okay. The Way He Looks At You Is The Same Way Keith Looked At Me When We Were Young" She Smiled.

I Looked Down "What's Wrong?" She Asked.

"He Told Me But...I Couldn't Say It Back. I Don't Know What Love Is So How Can I Say It Back?" I Said.

She Laughed "I Don't Find Anything Funny" I Said.

"No...It's Funny Because You Love Him But Your Afraid To Say It-"

"How Do You Know?" I Asked.

"Child I'm A Mother...A Woman. I Know"

"Why You Couldn't Act Like This When I First Met You? I Was Actually Happy To Meet You...I Don't Have A Relationship With My Mother And I Thought I Was Going Sorta Start A New One With You" I Said.

Viola Smiled "I'm Sorry"

"I Don't Know You Gave Me A Damn Hard Time" I Said Causing Her To Laugh.

"Your The One For Him. I Never Had A Woman Challenge Me This Long" She Said.

I Smiled Weakly "I Accept Your Apology"

She Smiled Holding Out Her Arms, I Embraced Her Into A Hug Hearing The Door. I Seen Jay And He Smiled.

"My Girls!" He Said Causing Us To Break The Hug.

"Whatever Boy, Let's Go Before We're Late For Our Plane" She Said.

"Oh And I Expect To See You Two In The Summer Time?" She Asked Arching Her Eye.

I Smiled Looking Up At Jay "Yeah Mama"

She Looked At Me Winking "Nice Meeting You Beyoncé"

"Nice Meeting You Too" I Said. Jay Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist "Damn It's A Good Day" Jay Said Kissing My Lips. I Added Tongue Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck.

He Broke The Kiss "I'm Still Mad At You"

"I Know" I Said Softly.

"Shawn!" I Heard Viola Yell. He Laughed "Gotta Go" He Said Leaving The Room.