15

"Ooooo Cotton Candy Please?" Solange Begged Looking In My Eyes.

"I Don't Have Any Money" I Said, She Turned To Jay Causing Him To Chuckle. It Was Spring Time Which Caused Most Of The Fairs To Come Out.

"Please Jay Please" She Said.

He Handed Her Five Dollars And She Snatched It From His Fingers "Thank You Thank You" She Said Running Over To The Stand. Jay Wrapped His Arms Around Me Kissing My Neck. "What Are You Thinking?" He Asked.

"About That House...I Don't Want To Go Back And I Definitely Don't Want Solange There At All" I Said.

He Let Out A Sigh "And You Won't...But Solange Will Be Taken To Someone's Home Soon. She'll Be Placed I-"

"Jay No...She's Not As Strong As Me. Lord Only Knows Who She'd End Up With Jay I Can't" I Said Cutting Me Off As I Turned Around To Face Him.

"I Know Bey, But I Can't Hide Solange At My House, This Time"

"Say She Ran Away...Put It In Your Report" I Said.

He Chuckled "It Won't Work Like That"

"Well Then Say I Snatched Her And We Ran Away Together"

"Beyoncé, I Get It Your Doing Everything You Can To Protect Her But You Raised A Strong Young Girl. I Promise I'll Put Her In A Good Home. You Have My Word" He Said.

"Is There Anyway Odessa Can Take Solange Back?"

Jay Put In His Report Exactly What Happened Between Derrick And I. He Hasn't Taken It To Work Yet And I Was Far From Scared. I Was Mortified, The Things Solange And I Experienced In Different Houses. I Can't See Her Going Through That By Herself.

"Well, If She At Least Files To Separate Him. And Proves That She's Still Financially Stable, No Record Of Derrick Coming Around And So Forth. She Would Go To Court To Prove She's Worthy To Take Care Of Solange Again" He Explained.

"Jay I Can't Let That Happen-"

"They Didn't Have Anymore Pink So I Got Blue" Solange Said As She Walked Up To Us Cutting Me Off. I Smiled Weakly, She Looked At Jay And I.

"What's Wrong?" She Asked.

"What Makes You Think Somethings Wrong?"

"I Know Both Of You" She Said. I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Kissing Her Head "Let's Go On Another Ride" I Said.

She Started Eating Her Cotton Candy "You'll Tell Me Later Right?" She Asked.

I Looked Up At Jay "Uh Sure"
****
"Come On Boo" I Heard Nicki's Voice. I Just Stared Out The Same Window.

"Beyoncé Get Yo Motherfucking Ass Up" Ezrah Said.

"Ezrah!" Kelly Said Hurting Him.  

"It's Okay" Jay Chuckled Lightly.

"Beyoncé, Solange Wouldn't Want You To Be Acting Like This. You Missed Too Much School, And You Haven't Taken A Shower In How Long? Oooo Too Long" She Said.

"Come On Bey, You'll Get To See Solange This Weekend. Your Lucky The Family Let's You See Her" Ezrah Said.

I Rose Up To Look At All If Their Faces, I Pulled My Legs Into Me Wrapping My Arms Around My Legs. "Beyoncé?" Nicki Said Looking Into My Eyes.

"Solange Is In A Good Home, Jay Showed Us The Pictures Of The House And The Family. The House Is Beautiful And The Family Looks Really Nice" Nicki Said.

"Looks Can Be Deceiving, I'm Not Believing That Bullshit" I Said.

"At Least She's Talking Now" Ezrah Said.

Solange Was Now Placed In A Home, Until Further Notice. I Was Afraid, Upset, Angry, Sad... I Just Can't Believe I Let This Happened. I Felt Like I Let Solange Down More Than Anything. Solange Is More Than A Sister To Me, She's Like My Daughter. I've Raised Solange From When She Was In Diapers Up Till Now.

I Looked At Them "They Can Be Doing Anything To Her" I Said Trying Not To Cry.

"We Know, But You Can Ask Her Any Questions On Saturday" Kelly Said.

"Y'all Don't Understand The Shit We Went Through...You Have No Idea" I Said Softly. They Looked At Me.

"How About We Talk Guys?" Jay Said. Nicki Nodded Her Head, She Kissed My Head, Ezrah And Kelly Both Gave Me Hugs.

"We Love You Bey" Nicki Said. I Nodded My Head "Bitch If You Don't Say It Back" Nicki Said.

"I Love You Guys Too" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"Thank You Jay" Ezrah Said.

"Yeah Thanks" Nicki Said.

Jay Nodded His Head, And They All Left Out The House Leaving Jay And I Alone. They Were Getting On My Nerves, Just Because I Wasn't Taking Their Calls And Text Messages They Want To Stop By To Check On Me.

"Bey, At Least Eat Something" Jay Said.

"Can You Just...Hold Me Please?" I Asked. He Nodded His Head Doing What I Said.

The Week Seemed To Go By So Quickly, School Was Kicking My Ass Due To The Simple Fact That I Missed Like Two Weeks. Nicki, Kelly And Ezrah Tried To Keep Me Up Updated With The Classes We Did Have Together.

"You Alright?" Jay Asked Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts. My Heart Was Racing And My Palms Were Sweating Like Crazy.

I Nodded My Head Hearing The Door Causing Me To Look Forward To See The Couple.

"Beyoncé And Mr.Carter?" Asked The Husband.

Jay Chuckled "Just Call Me Shawn"

"Oh Okay" He Chuckled.

"And You Must Be Beyoncé-"

"Can I Just See My Sister Please" I Said. They Looked At Jay.

"Beyoncé" Jay Whispered.

"I Don't Trust White People" I Whispered Back

"It's Okay, Please Come In" Said The Wife. We Walked In And They Closed The Door.

"Solange Is In The Living Room...She Won't Sleep In Her Bed. So She Asked To Make A Fort In The Living Room" Explained The Wife As She Led Us To The Living Room.

I Ignored Her Immediately Running Over To Her "Beyoncé!" Solange Said With A Huge Smile On Her Face.

"That's The First Time I Seen Her Smile" I Heard The Husband Whisper.

"Tell Me" I Whispered Looking Into Her Eyes.

"Their Really Nice...They Try Too Hard Though" She Chuckled.

I Smiled Weakly "Solange I'm Going To Try Everything To Get You Back. Okay?"

"Well You Have To Get A Job, You Have To Have Your Own Home Bey You Know Thi-"

"I Know Solo, And I'll Do Everything To Make That Happen" I Said Looking Into Her Eyes.

She Nodded "They're Rich Bey"

I Looked Around "I Can Tell"

"Their Really Trying" She Said Softly.

"It Makes You Feel Bad Huh?"

"I Just Don't Want To Get Comfortable And I Won't See Them Again" She Said. I Nodded My Head "I Know Baby...I Know" I Said Wrapping My Arms Around Her Kissing Her Head.

We Continued To Play Together And Catch Up On Her Week Until It Was Time To Go, She Was Crying And I Told Her I'll Be Back Next Weekend.

"Do You Feel Better Knowing The Environment She's In And The People That's Helping Her Out?" Jay Asked. I Looked At Him With A Soft Smile "A Little"
———————————————
A/N
Been A Minute 🙂

•What Do You Think Of Solange Being Moved Into A New Home?

•Do You Think Odessa Will Try To Get Her Back?

•What Do You Think Of The People Raising Solange?

Peace & Blessings 🤙🏽