11

I Seen Jay And He Looked At Me Sternly, The Police Officer Handed My Things Over To Me. I Walked Up To Jay But He Turned Around Walking Away.

"Are You Okay?" Solange Asked.

"Ye-Yeah" I Replied. She Was Holding Jays Hand And He Wasn't Stopping For Nothing.

"Jay Would You Stop Solange Is Trying To Talk To Me" I Spat. He Turned Around Making Me Flinch A Bit "Don't Talk To Me Like You Lost Your God Damn Mind" He Said.

I Rolled My Eyes "I Did It For Us" I Said.

I Looked Down At Solange "All Of Us" I Corrected.

"Nobody Told You To Go Beat Up Tia, Are You Fucking Insane?!" He Said Trying To Say It Low As Possible.

"It Wouldn't Be The First Time I Been "Behind Bars" They Weren't Going To Do Anything They Know I'm In The Fos-"

"Well Lucky For You You Won't Have To Worry About Tia Or Anyone Else" He Said As We Walked Outside To See Odessa By Her Car.

"The Fuck?" I Said.

"Hey Girls, Beyoncé Are You Okay?" She Asked.

"What Is She Doing Here?" I Snapped.

"You Know Why She's Here Beyoncé, It's Over" He Said.

"I'm Eighteen I Don't Have To Live With Her" I Snapped.

"And You Don't, Come On Solange" Odessa Said.

"I Grabbed Solange's Wrist Pulling Her My Way "You Stay The Fuck Away From Her!" I Yelled.

Odessa Chuckled Kneeling Down To Solange's Height "It's Okay Sweetie, I Have A Daughter Around Your Age. You'll Live In A Nice Home And You Get To See Mom All The Time" Odessa Said. Solange Looked Up At Me "I Don't Want To Go With Her" She Said As Tears Began To Fall Down Her Cheeks.

"Beyoncé There's Nothing You Can Do" Jay Said.

"Fuck You! Your Just Like Everyone Else. I Knew You Never Cares About Us" I Snapped.

"You Know It Was Never Like That" Jay Said.

"Beyoncé Let Go Of Solange Now" Odessa Said.

"I'll Go With You...Okay?!" I Said. Odessa Smiled "I'm Glad Your Cooperating" She Said.

"But Jay" Solange Said Releasing From My Grip Running To Jay, He Kneeled Down Embracing Her Into A Hug.

"I Love You Sweet Pea" He Said.

"I Love You Too" She Said.

"Where's Are Stuff Since Your So Eager To Get Rid Of Us" I Said.

"Beyoncé You Committed A Crime Which Forced Me Your Social Worker To Get Involved. Odessa Already Is Involved In Your Case. My Boss Knows That She's Your Biological Sister. You Did This To Yourself And Most Importantly You Did This To Solange" He Said.

"No, Your Lying" I Said Looking Around.

"Come On Solange Let's Go Home" Odessa Said.

"Not Without Beyoncé" Solange Said Staying Close To Me. I Looked At Jay "There's Nothing I Can Do" He Said.

"Quit Your Job, Take Us Home With You" I Said As I Felt A Lump In My Throat.

"I'd Go To Jail For Harboring A-"

"Your Really A Piece Of Shit...Fuck You" I Said Before Snatching Solange And Getting In The Car With Odessa.

Solange Waved To Jay As We Drove Out Of The Parking Lot.