3

Bey POV

"Smile Your Alive And Breathing" Jay Said Touching My Cheek. I Rolled My Eyes. It's Been A Few Weeks And I'm Not Going To Lie, I Loved Living With Jay. He's So Nice, Caring, Loving And I Didn't Want To Believe All Of This. It Was Too Good To Be True. But He Got Us Enrolled In School And Today Was Our First Day. When I Did Go To School Before I Got Into The System I Never Made Friends. I Always Got Teased And Bullied. Now That I'm Older I Know It Will Be Twice As Hard Making Friends And Trusting People. Which Is Why I'm So Tough.

"Your Going To Have Fun Just Like Me Bey, We Get To Learn New Things!" Solange Said.

"No I Won't" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

We Pulled Up To Solange's School "Be Safe Bey, Love You Bye" Solange Said Racing Out The Car.

Jay Chuckled "She Couldn't Wait To Start School"

"She'll Be Crying The Minute We Pick Her Up" I Said As He Pulled Off.

"What Makes You Say That?"

"Because Kids Are Fucking Terrorist" I Said.

"Not All Kids Bey, You'll Be Fine" He Said Tapping My Thigh. I Looked At His Hand Then Him.

"Oh My Bad...If You Thought That Was-" He Said

"It's Whatever" Within A Few Minutes We Arrived At My School And I Looked At The School Filled With Kids That Looked Like Grown Ass People.

"Have A Good Day Sweetie" Jay Joked With A Say Smirk On His Face. I Got Out The Car Throwing Up My Middle Finger And Turned Around Walking Inside The School.

Hearing The Bell Ring Caused Me To Go Straight To Class. Jay Already Told Me I Have To Stay Under The Radar, Be A Good Kid, No Fighting Or Bad Grades. After Walking A Few Minutes I Walked Into The Classroom Looking At My Schedule To Double Check. Everyone Starred At Me "Beyoncé?" I Heard Someone Ask. I Looked To My Left To See A Middle Aged Black Woman Say. I Knew She Was The Teacher "Yeah" I Said.

"It's Yes, Class This Beyoncé One Of Our New Students Make Her Feel Welcomed. We've Been Working On A Group Project...That Group Over There You'll Join And They'll Catch You Up To Speed Okay?" She Reassured. I Nodded My Head Going Over To The Group.

"Hey Girl" Said A Light Skin Girl.

"Hi" I Said Slowly Looking Around.

"I'm Onika, This Is Kelendria And Ezrah" Onika Introduced.

"Hey" They Both Said. I Smiled Lightly Feeling More Nervous Then Ever.

"So This Dumb Ass Group Project Is Bullshit Okay? I'm Just Letting You Know-"

"Nicki!"  Kelendria Said Making Me Laugh.

"These Are My Friends" Ezrah Joked.

"I'm Just Warning Her" Onika Said.

"So Where You From?" Ezrah Asked.

"I'm From Here, And What About Y'all?" I Asked.

"Queens New York Babyyy" Onika Said Sticking Out Her Tongue.

"I'm From Houston And Ezrah Is From Here Too" Kelendria Said.

I Nodded My Head "Well Why You Started School So Late?" Ezrah Asked.

"I Was Homeschooled And Made The Decision To Stop And Go To Public School" I Lied.

"Well Sis You Made The Wrong Decision" Onika Said.

"No You Didn't Cause You Wouldn't Have Met Us" Ezrah Winked Making Me Blush. I Mean He Was Cute But I Didn't Need Distractions.

"Okay We Already Wasted A Lot Of Time Let's Explain To Her What This Project Is About" Kelendria Said. We All Nodded Our Heads.
****
"So How Was Your First Day Of School?" Jay Asked As He Placed Our Played Down In Front Of Us. Baked Chicken, Macaroni And Cheese With Broccoli.