7

Bey POV
I Woke Up And Looked To See Jay Knocked Out Laying On His Back. I Was Laying On His Chest And I Couldn't Help But Smile. I Saw His Eyes Open And He Looked At Me Smiling "Morning"

"I'm Sorry I Was Staring" I Said Softly. He Chuckled "Its Okay...How'd You Sleep?" He Asked.

"For The First Time...Peaceful"

"Peaceful?" He Asked. I Cleared My Throat Getting Up "Thank You For Listening...I Didn't Mean To Fall Asleep In Your Bed" I Said.

"It's Okay Bey For Real"

"Beyoncé!" I Heard Solange Yell. My Eyes Widened. The Last Thing I Want Solange Know Is That Jay And I Kissed And I Don't Know Where Our Relationship Will Be After Last Night. But She Will Just Feel Like Jay Will Get All My Attention.

"She Can Not Know About...Last Night" I Said Softly As I Heard Footsteps.

"Jay" I Heard Her Voice I Quickly Ran To Jays Closet Tripping Over My Foot Causing Me To Land Flat On My Face.

"Ugh" I Moaned. I Got Back Up Quickly Going Inside The Closet. I Kept It Slightly Open To See.

"Morning Jay, Did You See My Sister?" She Asked.

"Uh No Sweet Pea...She Wasn't In The Room?"

She Laughed "No That's Why I'm Trying To Find Her...I Know She's Upset About Whatever Happened Last Night. Can You Talk To Her? I Think I'm Too Little To Talk To Her About This One"

Jay Chuckled "Your So Cute"

"Jay This Isn't About Me, This Is About My Sister...But Thank You" She Said.

"Okay Go Downstairs And Make You Some Cereal While I Get Ready And Look Outside" He Said.

She Gave Him A Hug "Thank You"

I Watched Her Leave Closing The Door Behind Her. I Waited A Little Minute Before Walking Out The Closet.

"Thank You Jay" I Said.

I Watched Him Nod His Head As She Closed The Door. I Walked Out The Closet "Thank You" I Said Softly Looking Down.

"No Problem-"

"I'm Going To Get Ready" I Said Awkwardly Quickly Leaving His Room Before He Could Say Anything Else. Once I Got Dressed I Went Downstairs Joining Solange Who Talked My Damn Ear Off. Once Jay Came Down We Headed Out The Door To Start Our Day.

Once I Found Nicki I Had To Tell Her, I Knew She Wouldn't Judge Me.

"Bitch What?!" Nicki Said Once I Told Her.

I Looked Around "Would You Pipe Down?!" I Said.

"Well You Was Close To Getting Piped Down How Do You Expect Me To Act?!" She Said.

"No I Wasn't...It Was Just A Kiss But Now I Can't Even Look Him In The Eye...It's Awkward"

Nicki Laughed "Bey Do You Like Him?"

"I Guess...I Don't Know"

"Does He Make You Happy?" She Asked.

I Blushed Thinking Of All The Times He's Tried To Break Me Out Of My Shell "Yes"

"Does He Bring Out The Best In You?" She Asked.

I Nodded My Head "Okay Then"

"But He's A Grown Man...I Have A Little Sister. I Don't Want Her Seeing Us Together, I Know She'd Be Weirded Out And I Don't Want Her Thinking Being With A Grown Man Is Okay" I Said.

"Bey Your Thinking Too Much Into This...Solange Will Be Fine If You Explain It To Her. She's A Very Smart And Nice Girl"

I Bit My Lip "But What If He Wasn't Into The Kiss And Has Second Thoughts-"