13

Solange Squeezed My Hand As The Door Opened And There She Stood. I Looked Down At Solange And She Began To Jump With A Bright Smile Across Her Face.

She Walked In And Odessa Closed The Door Behind Her "My Ba-...My Babies" She Said Walking Up To Us. I Looked Away And She Gave Solange A Hug.

"Look How Big You've Gotten...Uh You Look Just Like Your Father" Tina Gushed.

"Mommy Why Did You Leave For So Long?" Solange Asked.

"Let's Not Dwell On The Past But Live In The Now" Tina Said. She Kissed Solange Cheek "And My Beyoncé" She Said.

I Looked Into Her Eyes "Don't Talk To Me" I Spat.

"Beyoncé, Show Mom Some Respect" Odessa Said.

"She Ain't My Mama" I Said

"Beyoncé, I'm Sorry Okay? I Wasn't In The Right Mind You Know That More Than Anyone-"

"Don't Try To Be Sympathetic, I Went To You About Everything And You Didn't Give A Shit And You Still Don't. I'm Only In Your Presence For Solange Because I Would Do Anything For Her" I Said Cutting Her Off.

"Beyoncé Now That's Not Fair" She Said.

"Well It Looks Like You've Been Doing Good For Yourself" I Said Looking Up And Down At Her.

"Odessa You Didn't Tell Them?" She Said Looking Down.

"If I Did, They Would've Never Came" Odessa Said.

"Tell Us What?" I Asked Now Intrigued.

"I've Been Clean For Almost Six Years Now" She Said Softly.

My Eyes Widen "Unbelievable" I Shook My Head Running Up The Stairs.

"Solange Go Put On Your Shoes Now" I Said.

"I Wanna Stay With Mommy" Solange Said Softly. I Rolled My Eyes Ignoring Her, I Walked Into The Room Putting On My Sneakers. I Grabbed My Purse And Put My Phone In It, I Exited The Room Walking Down The Stairs.

"Beyoncé Your Not Leaving This House, We're Not Going Through This Again" Odessa.

"Fuck You" I Said Before Leaving The House. I Wasn't About To Deal With That Mess And I Hated To Leave Solange There But Lately She's Been Getting On My Nerves With Not Listening To Me. I Took The City Bus Heading To Jay House I Knew He Was Home.

B: Hey I'm omw

Jay 🐪: I'm at the court with my homies👀

B: Oh I never met them...didn't even know u had friends

Jay 🐪: Well I've been taking care of 2 Girls didn't have time for myself 😂

B: I'll just wait for you to come home

Jay 🐪: u sure? I can pick u up

B: Yes baby

Jay 🐪: Aight then 😏

B: 😒

Jay 🐪: what?

B: Ofc I Want u to pick me up

Jay 🐪: so why didn't u say yes the first time???? Wth

I Rolled My Eyes Sending My Location Once I Got Off The Bus. I Waited At The Bus Stop Until Jay Came. I Got In The Car And He Sped Off.

"Hey" I Said Putting My Seat Belt On.

"What's Up?"

I Bit My Lip Looking At Him Driving The Car, He Glanced Over At Me And Smirked "What?" He Asked.