5

Jay POV

"Someone's Here To See You" Said Tami. I Nodded My Head To See A Light Skin Lady With A Soft Smile.

I Stood Up "I'm Shawn Carter And Yours?"

"I'm Odessa" She Said.

"Please Have A Seat" I Said.

"I Know You Can't Help Me Because I Talked To Your Boss But...You Were The Last Person To See Beyoncé And Solange Knowles"

"I Was, And Who Are You?" I Asked.

"I Adopted One Of Their Sisters" She Replied. My Eyes Kind Of Widen.

"We Have No Record Of Their Mother Having More Kids"

"She Has Like Three More But The Other Three Have Already Been Adopted And It's A Closed Adoption" She Explained.

"But We Would've Known If They Had Other Siblings"

"I Got Amora When She Was Just Two And I Promised Myself That I Would At Least Find Out Who Her Mother Is. I Wanted Them To Have Some Sort Of Relationship, And After About A Year I Found Her And I've Been Taking Care Of Her" She Said.

"Taking Care Of Her?"

"Feed Her, Let Her Shower. But Lately She's Gotten Worse...It's Second Guessing If I Should Even Let Amora See Her In The State That She's In" She Said.

"How Did You Find Out About Her Other Children?"

"She Told Me A Couple Of Weeks Ago, Just Blurted It Out Saying She Missed Them" She Said.

I Was A Lost For Words, I Really Liked Having Bey And Solange Around Considering The Face That Bey And I Almost Kissed.

"Do You Have Any Idea Where They Could've Gone?" She Asked.

"No, I'm Sorry" I Lied. She Nodded Her Head Looking Defeated "Well If You See Them...Hear From Them Please Call Me" She Said Pulling Out Her Card. I Looked At The Card Seeing That She's A Hairstylist.

"Thank You For Your Time" She Smiled Weakly. I Nodded Watching Her Leave.

Now What Do I Do?

After Work I Picked Up The Girls And Headed Home. Things Between Me And Bey Have Already Been Kind Of Weird Since The Almost Kiss. But I Couldn't Stop Them From Meeting Their Sibling.

"Can I Sleep First?" Solange Begged Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts.

I Looked At Bey And She Was Already Looking At Me "Yeah Go Ahead" I Said.

"No She Needs To Do Her Homework Because Once She Wakes Up She's Not Going To Do It. You Had Your Little Nap In The Car" Beyoncé Protested.

"Okay" Solange Said Softly Bending Her Head Walking To The Kitchen Dinning Table.

"Let Me Holla At You Real Quick" I Said To Bey.

"If This Is About Sola-"

"Nah...It's About Your Family" I Said Softly.

She Looked Taken Back "You Have More Siblings...And One Of Their Adopted Parents Came Into My Office Today Asking For You And Solange"

Bey Sat Down Not Knowing What To Say "My Mother Had More Children?" She Asked Looking Up At Me.

"Yeah...Like Three More. I Have No Idea How We Didn't Know About This And I'm So-"

"Who's The Child? How Did This Woman Find This Out?" Bey Asked.

"Her Name Is Amora And She Has To Be No Older Than Seven. Her Adopted Mother Odessa Says That She Found Your Mother And Helps Her From Time To Time. Your Mother Told Her She's Had More Kids But The Other Three Have A Closed Adoption" I Explained.