10

"Shit" I Said Biting Down On My Bottom Lip. He Started Licking Up My Stomach Then My Boobs Flicking His Tongue Up And Down My Nipples. I Rubbed All Over His Head Until Our Eyes Met.

I Smirked Before Kissing His Lips Tasting My Pussy On His Tongue.

I Heard A Knock At The Door And We Broke The Kiss.

"Let Me Get It" He Said.

I Rolled My Eyes, "It Could Be FedEx"

He Laughed "It Could Be Cassandra With Solange"

Solange Was Hanging Out With Her Friend On This Sunday Afternoon Which Worked For Me Because I Wanted To Be All Up Under Jay Today.

I Quickly Pulled Up My Panties And Shorts Walking Out Of Jays Room To Hear A Voice That Made Me Cringe.

"Oh Hey Beyoncé" Tia Smiled, I Totally Forgot About This Bitch.

"Hey" I Said Dryly.

"I'll Be Right Back" He Said Moving Past Me To Go Into His Room.

"Look I Know You Don't Like Me But Your Going To Have To Get Used To Me Being In Jays Life Period" She Said.

I Smirked "What's So Funny?"She Asked.

"That's You'll Be In Jays Life" I Answered.

She Stood There For A Second, I Know She Was Shocked By My Words "You Better Stay In A Child's Place" She Said.

"You Don't Talk To Me Like A Child So Why Should I Stay In A Child's Place?" I Snapped.

Jay Walked Back In Clearly Feeling The Room Out "Everything Cool?" He Asked.

"Teach This Little Girl How To Speak To Adults" Said Tia Looking At Me.

"Jay You Better Get Her" I Said.

"Everyone Just Chill Okay, Beyoncé Is Just Overprotective Of Me" Jay Said.

"She Obviously Has A Little Crush On You-"

"No Bitch I Fucked Ya Man, Gave Him Something He Was Missing Because Clearly You Couldn't Give Him What He Needs Fake Ass Bitch" I Snapped. Jay Looked At Me Beyond Shocked.

"See I Was Seeing You As A Child But Now You Bought To Getcha Ass Beat" Tia Said As She Began To Take Off Her Earrings.

"Stop Stop" Jay Said.

"Is She Serious Jay?!" Tia Yelled.

Jay Looked Down "Listen-"

"Is This Some R.Kelly Shit?!" Tia Yelled.

"Now You Getting Out Of Hand-"

"No Fuck You And That Oompa-Loompa Head Ass" Tia Said.

"Bitch I Would Drag Your Ass Dirty Looking Ass Hoe!" I Yelled As I Watched Tia Leave With Jay Behind Her, I Grabbed His Arm "What The Hell You Think You Doing?!" I Said.

He Snatched His Arm From Me Running After Tia. I Rolled My Eyes. I Walked To My Room Slamming The Door. After A Few Minutes I Heard My Door Open But I Continued To Pack My Things.

"Where You Going?" I Heard Jay Asked.

"Why Do You Care? Shouldn't You Be With That Kardashian Fake Ass Bitch?"

"Watch Ya Damn Language In My House, I Told You This" He Said Sternly.

I Shook My Head "Well You Don't Have To Worry, We're Out" I Said Zipping My Bag Going To Solanges Room.

"Beyoncé Don't Do This-"

I Turned Around "Why Not? Your Running After That Bitch For What?...Aren't You Over Her?" I Asked Softly.