17

"You Know Your Gonna Have To Play The Piano For Me Right?" I Asked.

He Laughed "It's Funny You Say That"

He Unraveled From Around My Body Getting Out Of The Bed Going To His Walk In Closet Leaving Me Confused. He Came Back With A Keyboard Making Me Scream "Ah! Yes!" I Said Giggling.

"I Haven't Played A Piano Since...The Night I Got My Scholarship" He Said Softly.

"Why?" I Asked.

"I Realized Playing It Wasn't Me...I Loved Playing Piano Growing Up But As The Older I Got. It Just Became A Job" He Answered.

"Well Can You Play Anything?" I Asked Arching My Eyebrow.

He Chuckled "Pretty Much, Name A Song"

"This Women's Work" I Said Softly. My Mom Would Play It Around The House All The Time.

He Busted Out Laughing "If That's What The Queen Desires"

I Blushed, He Began Playing The Song Making Me Smile Brightly. Watching Him Play And He Was Already Half Naked Was Turning Me On. I Thought I Practically Knew Jay When Really I Didn't Know Him At All And That Scared The Shit Out Of Me.

I Crawled Over To The End Of The Bed Where He Was And He Smirked Continuing To Play, I Moved The Piano "We Get It, You Can Play" I Smirked I Grabbed The Sides Of His Face Looking Into His Eyes.

"That Was Beautiful Baby" I Said Softly. He Leaned In Kissing My Lips, I Added Tongue. He Climbed On Top Of Me Causing Me To Lay Down. I Rubbed Up And Down His Back As Our Tongues Began To Battle.

We Started To Take Clothes Off Only To Hear Knocking At His Door, He Broke The Kiss "Shit" I Chuckled. He Got Up Causing Me To Put His Shirt Back On. Lately It's What I Wore To Go To Sleep In And It's Become An Attachment Because I Can't Sleep Without His Shirts On My Body.

Jay Opened The Door At A Crack "What's Up?"

"I'm Bored, Can We Go Somewhere?" I Heard Tyrel Voice.

Jay Chuckled "Go Watch TV We Got HBO"

"Man Whatever" I Heard Tyrel, Jay Closed The Door.

"Jay Go Hang Out With Your Brother" I Said.

Jay Cocked His Head Back "You For Real?"

I Giggled "Yes, In A Way I See Solange And I In You Guys"

He Looked Down "What's Wrong?" I Asked Sitting Up Indian Style.

"That's What Drew Me To You Guys, Because That Was My Brother And I. That's Why You Didn't Phase Me. I Was Tough And In And Out Of Foster Homes Being Hella Over Protective Over Tyrel. Until My Parents Adopted Us, It Took A Long Time For Us To Fully Trust Them But I'm Somewhat Glad I Did" He Explained.

"Jay You Was Not Like Me" I Laughed But He Had A Straight Face On.

"Yup, When I Got Adopted Around 13 I Finally Let That Side Go Around 15 Years Old" I Said.

"Maybe That's Why We're Attracted To Each Other" I Said Softly. He Licked His Lips Getting In The Bed Wrapping His Arms Around My Body.

I Looked Into His Eyes "I Still Think You Should Spend Time With Your Brother, I'll Always Be Here"

He Kissed My Forehead "We Had A Big Fight Remember? He Knows Why I'm Giving Him The Cold Shoulder"

"What Was The Fight Even About?" I Asked Curious To Know.

"He Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And She's Keeping It...And Of Course He Hasn't Told My Mom Or Pops Cause He Knows They'll Ring His Ass Up To The Sky" Jay Explained.