12

Once I Saw His Face My Heart Melted "Beyoncé?" He Asked Looking Behind Me.

"You Said To Come Over...I'll Leave If You-"

"Nah It's Cool, It's Late. I Figured Y'all Weren't Coming. Odessa's Fine With You Being Out This Late?" He Asked, I Walked Past Him.

"Fuck That Bitch" I Said, He Let Out A Sigh Closing The Door Behind Me.

"How's Solange?" He Asked.

"She's Okay" I Said Softly. It Fell To Awkward Silence "I Cooked Some Spaghetti-"

I Smiled "Say Less" I Said Walking To The Kitchen To Hear Him Laugh As I Made Myself A Plate. I Added Sugar On Top.

"What The Fuck?" He Said.

"I Like My Spaghetti With Sugar Problem?" I Asked.

"Yes, That's Hella Weird"

"Well It Tastes Good...Taste" I Said Handing Him My Fork.

He Looked At Me Weird And Put The Food In His Mouth, I Smiled Nodding My Head.

He Chuckled "Its Aight"

"Nah You Like It" I Said.

"Anyways, How You Got Here?"

"Don't Worry About That" I Said Eating The Food Not Wasting A Bit.

"Shit, Are They Feeding You Over There?" He Asked As I Continued To Grub On The Food.

"There Fucking Vegans...Plus I Don't Trust Odessa Cooking. I Feel Like She'll Poison Me"

Jay Laughed "She's A Legal Guardian Of Solange She Wouldn't Risk That"

"Okay And? She Can Easily Get Rid Of Me. I Feel Like She's Crazy As Hell" I Said.

"I Thought You Said Everything Was Good?"

I Let Out A Sigh Placing Down The Fork Whipping My  Mouth With A Napkin. "Beyoncé?"

I Looked Up Into His Eyes. I Turned To Place The Clean Plate In The Sink And Jay Came Behind Me. "Beyoncé What's Up?" He Asked. I Turned Around "Theres Nothing You Can Do Anyways Remember?" I Spat Walking Around Him.

"Beyoncé If Something Is Going Down In That House You Need To Tell Me" He Said.

"I Mean Your Coming To Visit Next Week Anyways, You'll Find Out Then" I Said.

"Come On Beyoncé"

"I Think I Should Go, Thanks For Dinner-" He Grabbed My Wrist Pulling Me In.

I Looked Up Into His Eyes "If Something Is Going On You Need To Tell Me"

"Now You Care?" I Asked.

"Beyoncé, I Told You There Was Nothing I Could Do"

I Looked Into His Eyes "All The Things We've Done...The Relationship We Started That Didn't Matter Huh? You Got What You Wanted And That's All That Matter To You Huh?"

"Now You Know All That Shit Is A Lie" He Said Sucking His Teeth.

"How Would I?!"

"Beyoncé You Know Im Feeling You! I Love Your Feisty Yet Annoying Attitude. How You Care For Solange Like She's Your Own, How Mature You Are...I Like How Your Hard On The Outside But On The Inside Your A Big Ass Softy...I Really Like You" He Said.

I Crashed My Lips On His Placing My Arms Around His Neck While His Arms Wrapped Around My Waist. I Wasn't Expecting All Those Words To Come Out Of His Mouth. No One And I Mean No One Has Ever Talked About Me In That Way. I Wasn't Trying To Fall For It So Easily But...I Trust Jay And I Really Do Like Him.