Authors Note (PLEASE READ!!!)

..............................................................................................................................

Hey guys!!! So I'm going to apologize in advance for any cringeworthy chapters that I may or may not have written at 3am...anyways! I hope you all enjoy this story and leave comments, likes, and share this book! If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM (private message) me or comment! I'll be more than happy to answer!

With love,
🍓M

..............................................................................................................................

Annoying copyright claims below (cause yknow people gotta be little snakes and steal from me 🙄🙄😂):

Copyright © 2017 by xBibliobibulix

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission just PM me :)

..............................................................................................................................

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : This book is going to contain adult scenes and serious real-life issues such as mental illness', domestic abuse, bullying, racism and stereotypes. There is going to be some inappropriate language, hurtful language, but these scenes are simply reality and real-life issues that need to be addressed (yes, they need to be addressed in a fictional world as well).

********I will be putting a '⚠️⚠️⚠️' at the top of a chapter if there is something triggering or sensitive content in a chapter.*******

🥀 I love all of you and if you ever need anything, and I mean anything just let me know and I will do my best to help you out. 🥀

Okay so this is a stupid joke and I have no clue as to why this came to mind but it did so here:

Stages of writing a chapter:
1. Putin it off
2. Stalin
3. Russian to finish

^^ am I a nerd for cackling at that? 😂😂

ANYWAYYSSSSS...the story!

~Enjoy~

🍓M