Chapter one: Stay as far away from them as possible.

"Tyler! Cameron! Noah!" My mom shouted. Can you tell she wished to have boys instead of triplet daughters?

I ignored her and turned my radio up as I continued to unpack my new room. It was a lot smaller than my last room, but I can't complain. At least I'm not sharing a room with Cameron and Tyler again. Cameron isn't girly at all, she's basically a pig who leaves all of her dirty smelly sports gear everywhere. Tyler is fairly neat except she's extremely girly so everywhere you looked there was a pink something and or makeup. My sisters and I don't look identical, it's obvious we're related, we all have similar features.

"Noah Valentina Carson!" My mom yelled as she clicked open the door to my new freshly painted grey room.

"Yes, mother?" I sighed and put my box of clothes onto the bed that has yet to be made.

"I've been calling you for ten minutes." She stated concealing her anger.

I cocked an eyebrow, "Really? I didn't hear you." I shrugged and she took in a deep breath.

"Look I know you're upset about moving and leaving your friends behind-"

"You mean Jude, my only friend?" I glared.

"He's still your best friend." She scowled and I rolled my eyes. "I know you're upset, but your father is here to take you guys out for dinner."

At her words, I scowled. "I love how suddenly you use the term 'father' rather than Caden."

"Noah you need to respect this decision." She finally barked out. "I didn't want to leave either, but Caden insisted on being closer to
you girls.  I have been a single mother for sixteen years, if he wants to start helping financially, he's more than welcome to."

I clenched my jaw as I slid my phone into my pocket before I slipped on my old torn up leather jacket. "Great to see that money does in fact change people."

"I'm sorry, honey. Please just play nice?" She exasperated, "Please."

"Fine." I grumbled and she grinned as I made my way out the door and down the hall to the foyer where my dad and sisters were waiting.

"Finally. What took you so long kid?" Dad laughed and wrapped an arm around me. I shrugged him away and walked out the door.

"You can at least pretend to be happy like us." Tyler glared as she applied pink lipgloss.

Cameron nodded as she pulled her hair up into a pony tail. "Yeah, come on Noah. He is our dad."

"Biologically he is." I deadpanned, "That man hasn't deserved the title yet." I glanced from my siblings to the car parked in the driveway. "Shot gun!" My voice echoed, my feet slamming hard against the cement as I ran down the driveway and climbed into the seat. Within seconds, the furious blondes chased after me but I clicked the button that read 'lock' before they got a chance to pull me out of the front passenger seat.

Caden, my father, laughed and climbed into the drivers seat, "I have to get you girls each a car."

"Yes. Yes you do." I stated with a straight face, Cameron and Tyler nodded in agreement.

"You guys have your licenses, right?" He raised an eyebrow and we nodded urgently. "Maybe we'll go check out some car shops after dinner. If you see something you like, I'll talk with your mom and see what I can do."

My mouth gaped and we all began shrieking in excitement.

"So how're you guys adjusting to the big Apple?" He asked as we drove off.