Chapter ten: Give me your number.

When I got in the kitchen, everyone was already standing there as Asher tossed the pan into the sink and began coughing.

"What even were these?" He growled in annoyance and all eyes fell on me.

I giggled nervously, "Whoops...my bad..."

"Noah, honey, I love you, but you're a complete idiot." Rhiannon stated and I rolled my eyes. Aiden came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist which made everyone's mouths gape.

"You weren't kidding. You really do have a boyfriend." Farrah said shocked. "You're dating her?" Aiden nodded, "But you're hot!"

"Okay?" He cocked an eyebrow and she shook it off. I zoned out and stared out the window. That's when I saw him. Will...covered in blood, just like he did the day of the accident.

"No..." I stated with wide eyes and walked towards the window. When I looked out, he was gone. "Will..." I said then ran outside and looked around. "Will!" I called out his name and instantly Tyler and Cameron chased after me.

"Hey. Hey, he's not there." Tyler said to me softly.

"I-I just saw him he-he's alive!" I felt the tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Did you forget to take your medicine?" Cameron asked softly. "That could be it."

That's when I realized I'd forgotten to take it for the last few days. Shit. I lost my pills. "Yeah- you're right. I-I'm sorry..."

Tyler wrapped her arms around me and gave me a side hug, "it's okay."

We walked back into the house where everyone was staring at me as if I were insane. I harshly wiped away my tears then went over to the kitchen. "I-I'll clean this up. You guys can go."

"Noah-"

"I'm fine, Cameron. I promise." I stated and she gave me a sad look. "I promise." I repeated and she walked out of the room. "I'll meet you guys upstairs." I said to Ryland, Rhiannon and Aiden. They nodded hesitantly and walked out. The only person left was Asher. "What do you want, Asher?" I sighed and he just leaned against the counter and looked me up and down.

"How long ago was it?" He asked.

I sighed, "Five months."

He just nodded and pulled out a bottle from his pocket and tossed it to me. "You dropped it at school a few days back."

"And you couldn't give them to me sooner?" I asked incredulously and he sighed.

"I don't know. I forgot."

"Thanks." I mumbled and opened the bottle and took one.

"And I don't sing, but I do play the guitar and write lyrics." He sighed and my eyes widened in surprise.

"Okay...what kind of song do you want to write?" I asked him curiously and he shrugged. "Okay, when do you want to work on the song."

"Just tell me if you get an idea and we can meet up and work on it."

"Okay." I stated awkwardly and he reached over for my writing journal and instantly grabbed his hand; stopping him. "Don't touch my book."