Chapter thirty: Sorry princess, this is gonna hurt.

I jerked awake and looked down around as I let out a shaky breath. What kind of a person literally dreams about writing their suicide notes?

I shook all the thoughts out of my head and swung my legs over the side of my bed. Keyword: My.

Shakily, I got up and made my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I began to brew a pot of coffee with with a sigh. Once I made a cup of coffee, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and stared at the mini plastic Christmas tree I'd set up in the corner. Normally we go as a family and cut a tree down.

Is this what my future holds? Sitting by myself staring at a crappy two foot tree on Christmas morning? "Pathetic." I mumbled and shook my head before sipping my coffee.

There was a knock at the door, with a sigh I got up and walked over to the door. I looked through the window and saw the last person I'd expect to be here.

"Damien?" I asked as I clicked the door open.

He held up a box that was wrapped in Santa  wrapping paper, "Gift in exchange for company on Christmas Day?" When he saw my confusion he sighed, "I didn't know where else to go. The guys are livid and so are my parents so they told me I wasn't invited spend Christmas at the house and I wasn't to return till tomorrow morning."

I didn't say anything, I just opened the door a little wider and let him in.

"Thank you." He said breathlessly, "It's fucking freezing out."

"Well I mean it's snowing." I said taking his coat from him and hanging it up on the coat rack. "Damien you shouldn't be here."

"I know." He nodded, "But I don't have anyone else I know I can go to." He admitted. "All I have is my mom, dad, Asher and Blake. And I want to apologize, I should've told you everything I knew but I didn't know much. But I was wrong for that."

I sighed shakily, he did nothing wrong, "I forgive you."

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Anything at all?" He asked as we entered the kitchen. I handed him a cup of coffee which he gladly chugged down.

I thought for a moment, "Actually...you can help me find someone."

"Easy." He snorted and pulled out his phone, "Name and age?"

"Christian Stabler, he'd be...twenty now." I remembered his age, his birthday was actually a few weeks ago.

He nodded and typed something, "Why're you looking for him?" He asked curiously.

"I need him to know that I forgive him." I stated and sipped my coffee.

"What did he do?"

I sighed, "He made a...mistake when we were together. I forgave him but he didn't believe me and couldn't forgive himself. He broke up with me and that was the last anyone has heard from."

"How long ago was this?" He knitted his eyebrows together.

I blew out, "Hm. Two almost three years ago.."

"Wait- you were fifteen and with an eighteen year old?" He seemed stunned. "That's illegal."

I nodded, "I'm aware. It's over now, but I just want him to know."