Chapter thirty six: Yoon's auto center.

"I can't believe you fucking did this." I turned around and glared at Will who was squished in the backseat with Asher, Damien and Blake.

"Relax. We'll make sure they're out of the house before your mom gets home." Will rolled his eyes as we approached my house.

"This is your mess, I have no part in it." I stated and they rolled their eyes.

We turned into the driveway and parked. I climbed out of the car and walked up to the door, leaving Jude and Will to drag them in.

I entered the house and instantly flicked on the lights and turned on the air conditioner. God it's hot in here.

I walked into the kitchen and took out an iced tea before leaning against the counter and opening my Instagram app.

"Get your hands off me man." Asher slurred and shoved Will away from him as they entered the kitchen. Asher walked to my side with a goofy grin. "Hi Noah."

"Go to bed, Asher." I pushed him away from me and kept scrolling through my phone.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked in confusion. I didn't respond, but I am mad at him. He was about to drive that car even though he knew he could get really hurt. That and the fact that he hasn't even uttered a work to me in two weeks. He said he'd be back. "You are mad at me." He pointed out and all the guys exchanged looks.

"I'm going to bed." I said to Will and Jude. "Make sure they're gone by morning."

"Wait noah-" Asher tried to walk to the stairs but Damien stopped him so Asher glared, "You just don't want me going up there because you want to go up there so she likes you more."

I stopped and turned around, "What?" I aimed the question at Damien.

"Nothing, he's just drunk he doesn't know what he's talking about." He chuckled nervously and his cheeks turned bright red.

I just nodded slowly, "Night guys.."

"Goodnight," they all chorused and I walked into my room. I closed the door and slipped into sweat pants and a t-shirt before tying my hair up and flicking the lights off. I climbed under my covers and began scrolling through my feed. I groaned realizing I'm not going to be able to sleep.

I turned on my lamp then for some reason went into my closet and pulled down a box of old pictures. I hadn't opened this in what seemed like forever. I placed the old shoebox down on my bed and sat besides it. I opened it and my breath hitched at the first few pictures. They were from when I was fifteen. One was a picture of Christian kissing my cheek. The other was a picture of us laughing, then there was a picture of me sitting a chair in a black dress and thigh high boots with his white jacket on, the one beside that was of us walking down the street. I forgot who took that one. The last one was a picture of him I'd taken. God he must look so different now...

I picked up the picture of him sitting in that ugly flower print shirt that he swore he looked 'snazzy' in. His bright blue eyes are the first thing you notice in the picture, then his perfectly combed blonde hair, then his ugly shirt.

"Babe please take the shirt off." I begged as I tugged at his hand. "It's so ugly."

He flashed me an award winning smile, "It's not ugly. It's snazzy. I look like James Bond."

"James Bond wore a suit." I pointed out and he let out a laugh before kissing my cheek. My cheek tingled where he'd kissed and he smiled at me.

"I'm not taking this shirt off. I like to have a little personality." He shrugged nonchalantly as our hands swung forward and back as we walked down the quiet streets of Brownsville.

"Your bright and cheerful personality is the first thing people notice about you, Christian." I laughed lightly. "You could be wearing a bland shirt, walking down the streets of New York City and people would still be able to point you out in a crowd. That's how much your personality shines."

"Babydoll you're so sweet," he cupped my face, "but this shirt isn't coming off." I rolled my eyes and he grinned as we continued to walk hand in hand. "I still want to go to New York at some point. If I ever need to escape this small town that's definitely where I'm going off too. "

"What do you want to do when you get there?" I asked curiously and he sighed and kissed my knuckles.

"My uncle owns this car shop up in the city. 'Yoon's auto center'. He said I was guaranteed a job if I ever move up there."

"I thought you wanted to open up your own shop?" I asked curiously and he shrugged.

"It's a start."

A grin made its way to my face when his face dropped, he'd realized he made a big mistake as I broke into song. "This could be the start of something new. It feels so right to be here with you, oh. And now, looking in your eyes-" he slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Baby, please." He begged and I huffed crossing my arms. "I'm not going to take my hand away until you promise no more high school musical."

I wasn't going to stop so I licked is hand making him pull it away. "This could be the start!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran down the streets.

I dropped the pictures at the memory then ran down the stairs. I noticed the guys were all still sitting in the living room.

"Noah? I thought you went to bed." Blake stated and I waved my hand indicating I'll talk to him later as I ran into my moms office. I sat at the computer and instantly began typing in the words 'Yoon's auto center'.