Chapter thirteen: It was funny watching you suffer.

"She's seen all the classics. She knows every line. Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, even Saint Elmo's Fire! She rocked out to Wham! Not a big Limp Bizkit fan. Thought she'd get a hand on a member of Duran Duran-" I was singing but was cut off by tapping on the glass. I looked over and saw Asher standing there with a big duffel bag. I leaned over and unlocked his door. He climbed in and tossed the bag in the backseat before turning the music down.

"Jesus Christ are you trying to go deaf?" He asked pulling out of the parking lot.

"I was trying to distract myself from my crazy theories on whatever was going on in there." I stated then skipped to the next song on my playlist. Next thing I know I'm skipping past every song.

"Leave it." Asher stated when the song 'Rich white girls' by Mansionz came on.

"You know this song?" I asked as a grin made its way onto my face. He just nodded and kept his eyes on the road.

I ignored him and began to sing, "You're just a rich white girl and all I'm doing is wasting my time chasing rich white girls. All they do is bitch and they whine. So tell me what could I give you that your daddy can't give you? Baby, what could I give, to a rich white girl? They only love me when I pay 'em no mind," I danced like an idiot as the song continued to play.

"Is all you do chase rich white girls, Asher?" I asked once the song ended and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up."

"You do." My eyes widened in amusement.

"I do not." He scowled, "They chase me." I rolled my eyes, "How long till school ends?"

"An hour." I stated and he nodded. The big red bag in the back caught my eye. "Is that all money?"

He nodded, "There's a few guns in there but for the most part yes."

"Why did they owe you so much? Who were they?" I asked curiously.

"God you ask so many questions. Curiosity killed the cat, you know."

"Good thing I'm not a cat." I grinned and he literally face palmed which just resulted in me laughing for a solid three minutes.

Asher shook his head, attempting to hide his grin with a poker face but the corners of his mouth were twitching upward so I knew he was biting back a laugh.

We arrived at a giant house. When I say giant, I mean humongous. Two men opened the gates after saying hi to Asher and giving me weird looks and he drove down the long driveway and to a garage that had at least twenty cars in it.

We climbed out and I stood mouth gaped at the sight. How the hell is there even a garage this big?

"Everyone parks their cars in different places around the property." Asher said, "these are just my racing cars."

"These are all yours?" I asked wide eyed and he nodded then walked over to a black car.

"This is my favorite. I use this in the most serious races. It's-"

"A 350 MPH Dagger GT. It's the faster car on earth that rarely anyone has ever heard of. Most people think the fastest car is that one,"
I motioned towards the Bugatti veyron super sport car, "it's the fastest legal one but god- this thing is legendary." I gushed over the matt black vehicle. "How the hell did you get this- oh my fucking god is that a 1962 Ferrari 250 gto?" I shrieked and ran across the garage to the red car. I looked back at Asher who stood mouth gaped, with another guy by his side who looked just as amazed.