Thought Five. - Alluring Gypsies.

Here is a little bit of chapter five for you to munch on! **A wee bit of a LOVE scene, so hope you , LOVE. Hope you enjoy, feedback and votes ALWAYS appreciated :) More coming on this chapter VERY soon :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Long dark hair, almost black, all finely braided, and flows past her chest, almost down to her waist. Dark skin, with a glow to it. She is average in height, probably 5"6, and wears a large colourful scarf around her neck, that is also wrapped around her chest. Her midsection is bare, revealing a glimmering belly button piercing. She wears only a wrap of colourful cloth as a skirt. And her eyes are a desirable shade of topaz. 

I take all of her in, in a matter of seconds. She seems to be standing incredibly still. I look over my shoulder at Neven, and feel a reassuring hand around my waist. That's surely his way of confirming his presence with me. 

The woman surprises me, and makes me jump a little as she speaks. "Oh, heavens! What have we got here?...." She throws her arms up in the air and yells. "-Visitors!" 

She's way more enthusiastic then I would have guessed her to be, but I suppose that's better then dull. 

Neven outstretches his arm, for her to shake. She totally disregards the motion, and grabs his arm pulling him into a massive hug. Enthusiastic, and overly-friendly. How heart warming. I feel a smile creeping onto my face as I watch Neven being crushed in the loving embrace. 

Better him then me. 

She releases Neven and steps closer to me, and smiles. Not knowing what else to do, I smile back at her uncomfortably. She then outstretches her finger and quickly pokes my on the tip of my nose. What the hell? I look at her in astonishment. 

"Oh my! You are just button cute! Button cute I say!" Button cute? How...reassuring. I tilt my head a little to the side in bewilderment as she quickly turns on her heel and starts gliding further inside of the tent. 

"Well...common now! Follow me." She says this while walking and throwing a finger over her shoulder, gesturing us forwards. She doesn't look back to see if we are following. I look at Neven, and he just shrugs and smiles, taking my waist in his arm and walking forward. 

"Hurry up my little blossoms! The future does not wait for anyone!" The future? What the hell is she smoking? 

I could most certainly use some. 

The tent is massive. I mean, from the outside it looks like a circus tent, and those are quite big. But this...this is just gigantic. It doesn't seem realistic, really. Realistic? What is real anymore. HA. I make myself laugh sometimes. We continue to walk through the spacious tent, passing many doorways masked in colourful shades of green, blue, yellow and orange. Scarves and cloths portraying these colours hanging from the ceiling of the tent, that reach the ground. There is a smell wafting in, I sniff a little, discretely, and find the scent amazing. The smell of lust runs into my nose. The intoxicating scent makes my senses go wild. It's a mixture of vanilla, sweet apple cinnamon, and citrus. Just the right amounts to make my nostrils flare out for more. But this smell... this smell...it's just so...

I suddenly feel Neven squeeze me closer to his side, digging his fingers into my waist demandingly. I look at his face, and see his mouth set in a fine line, his eyes raging. Raging with want and desire.

He must smell it too. 

The gypsy woman continues to walk ahead of us, without looking back. I try and keep my eyes on her, but I feel us falling behind. The smell is too alluring, screw her.