Thought Six. - Flashback.

'You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.  What you'll discover will be wonderful.  What you'll discover is yourself.'

                                                                   -Alan Alda

_____________________________________________________________________________

Batshit Crazy. 

Everyone here is crazy. 

For the sake of Neven, I think that I'm going to have to take his offer... but what does Jones want with me? He thinks I'm a human...kind of. I don't have much of a choice though do I? Either say yes and agree, or run for my life and only save myself, returning to my humanity. 

I like running fast, though. 

Making my decision I look up at Jones with a worried expression. He is still very close to me. God, I wish he wouldn't stand so close! I can smell his manly, lavishing scent dragging me in. 

"Cat got your tongue, gem?" He quirks his eye brow at me, as if saying, 'well..yes or no!'

"What do you mean that you want me though? What do you want from me?"

"Oh, darling. I want your company, your blood, and your secrets. You smell deliciously sweet, and I'm rather lonely, and lastly, I'm going to figure out what you are; Ariel." He grabs my colourful cloth that I am using as a dress and tugs me closer. I'm afraid if I struggle, my only clothing will fall to my feet. Not so gently, I place my hands on his incredibly hard chest. I look up to Jones and a slight flicker of amusement passes his eyes. 

"Why do you scare the living hell out of me sometimes, and other times I feel as if I know you... As if there is a part of you in there that isn't miserable and blood thirsty... a part of you that has been kind to me bef-" Jones smacks me across my head with an enormous amount of force. 

Now he is gently putting me on the forest ground again, making sure my head only lightly hits the ground. I'm seeing stars circling my head. 

Here I thought that only happened in cartoons. 

Jones stands above me, kisses my forehead with moist lips, and says something. I can't really make it out though... I only hear, "-told you not to say the word kind associated with my name, you twit." I see five of him though, wobbling above my head. 

My eyes force themselves shut. 

************************************************************************************************************

Opening my eyes, I see that it's dark out still, and I am still on the hard, rough and dirty forest ground. Rubbing my head, the panic sets in. 

Jones. 

Neven! 

Jones is an asshole. 

Quiet in my thoughts I stir quickly as I hear a wheezing sound. Now what could that be?

I get up, trying not to make too much noise with my feet against twigs and fallen leaves. Heading towards the noise I realize how dumb this truly is. You're supposed to walk away from the unknown creepy noises, not towards them. Yet, here I am, hiding behind a tree, poking my head slightly out so that I can snoop. 

About ten feet away there is a young woman with dark orangey-red hair that flows to her hips, and fairly tall with pale skin and dark freckles, holding a rather short man with dark skin, eyes and hair, against a large tree.I'm just guessing, but he doesn't seem like he's here on his own will. She's holding him there with only her left arm and hand pinning him. His feet are hovering above the ground and they slightly twitch as he tries his best at struggling.