Thought Twenty-Two. - Monroe.

Hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think. :) 0x0x

Please make sure that you vote and or comment, let me know what you think! You guys are my inspiration to keep writing.. so let me know! Thanks! :)

____________________________________________________________________________

It turns out that Faeries withhold the magic to open dimensions, and allow for entering and exiting. So I am lucky to have Jones, who happens to have a faerie for a slave. This would have to be the first time that I have ever thought of Sibbul being a slave, as a good thing. Jones had yelled enthusiastically for her, and she appeared within minutes, bowing down to her master. He had then informed her of what he wanted her to do, and she quickly nodded, telling us to meet her outside of the cave entrance in ten minutes. 

So here we are, standing outside of the cave. I look up in appreciation at the blazing hot sun. It feels as if it has been weeks since I have felt it's warming presence on my skin. Jones stands beside me, glaring at the entrance to the cave, impatiently tapping his right foot. 

God, that's annoying. 

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

"Would you just quit it already!" I snap on him. There's only so much one woman can take! 

Sheesh.

"Sorry. It's just, she's taking so-"

Sibbul calmly walks out of the cave, her pale blond hair flowing down her back, her chains clinking. She stops just outside of the cave, and I realize that that's probably as far as the chains allow her to go. 

Poor Sibbul. 

I could kiss her for helping me!

"I'm sorry it took me so long, master. I needed the time to pray to my faerie Goddess, and ask of her help. Before using any large amount of faerie magic, all faeries are required to pray to the Goddess." 

"That's fine, Sibbul. Please just open the portal." 

"Yes, sir." 

I look down at the clothing Jones has lent me. An emerald green, silk blouse, just my size. As well as a pair of nicely fitted jeans. I questioned him on the clothing, and apparently they had been mine once as well. Just like what Neven had said about the sundress. I guess it's all come in handy now, though. 

I'm really starting to sound like a whore here. 

I leave my clothing everywhere. 

Sibbul turns back towards the cave entrance, and takes her chains into her hand. She brings a piece of the chain up, and then slashes it into her wrist, making a long gash in her skin. The chains don't look that jagged or sharp, so she must have applied an incredible amount of pressure to have cut into her skin. Blood seeps from her self-inflicted wound, and she rubs her palm to her wrist, spreading the blood. 

With her now red hand, she spreads her blood around the cave entrance, tracing the border of the 'door'. She hurriedly flaps her wings, her hair blowing, as she finishes off the top part. She's muttering something under her breath, but I can't quite understand her. Jones must be familiar with this ritual, because he just stands in his place, watching. 

She finishes, landing on the rocky ground. Her eyes are glazed over and white, barely any trace of her child - like, baby blue colour to be seen. 

She looks possessed. 

Demonic. 

Definitely not what I thought faeries looked like while using magic.