Thought Eleven. - Neven's Perspective.

Shit. Shit. Shit. 

Why does she have to be so fucking stubborn? 

I try my god damn hardest to protect the girl from dangers like Jones, and she just willingly jumps into their arms! 

His arms.

What am I doing wrong?

know it was low to try to seduce her, but what else could I do? 

It's too late now though. 

She's gone. 

I slam my fists against my small wooden table in the kitchen, of my small wooden cabin. She infuriates me. I mean, is it so much to ask that she just stays with me? 

In each of her lives, she has always met Jones. 

Always.

I don't know what his intentions are, but they can't be good. 

Frustrated I leave the kitchen and decide on a hot shower. Entering the bathroom I lean down and grab a towel from under the sink, and put it on the toilet seat. I run the hot water for a few seconds, taking off my jeans, and step into the welcoming steam. 

I know she was just trying to help me. 

I just can't bare to think that she is going to chose her humanity in the long run, and leave me again. If Jones tells her something, lies to her, or does something to make her upset, will she leave me?

The thought is unbearable. 

We are the only two species of 'soul eating' vampires that I know of, and she has always been the key to saving those souls. Without her, they are doomed. 

I haven't told her the whole story because I don't want to freak her out too much. 

I mean, I would freak out. 

If I was her. 

It's a big deal. 

She has to be ready, committed. She has to know what she is truly getting herself into. And she has to accept her fate. And it's a big role to lead up to. 

If Jones knows the truth, about what the key really is, then I might be in some deep shit. 

In only two of her other lives have I ever revealed what the key is to her. 

And both times, she claimed that it was unacceptable. 

She said that she was too young. 

She had been selfish.

Begging me to take her back to her world, and let her be. 

Let her be human. 

I turn the shower off, and step out, grabbing my towel. 

Wiping my body, trying to dry off, and then wrapping it around my waist. I walk into the main room and plop down on my bed. Running my fingers through my wet hair, I stare at the kitchen wall. 

Two days. 

Two days will determine what happens next. 

 She will either go, or stay. 

Two days. 

____________________________________________________________________________

*Hey =) 

This isn't the chapter that I was going to post originally, so that's why it isn't as long as I promised. The next chapter will be back in Ariel's perspective, Just thought I'd give you a peek at what Neven is thinking back at his cabin . :) 

Comment, vote if you like! Remember, I don't know if you like it or not unless you tell me so :) 

Thanks so much!!