Thought Eight. - A Few Hours In Jones' Shoes.

Fuck. 

This girl drives me insane. She is so disastrous; in all of her lives.

That never changes. 

Oh, and the fact that theres always the other guy around too... we have never been fond of each other. I mean, he loves her and I...

Well I'm still not sure why I allow the thought and image of that woman consume so much of me. She always has this effect on me. 

Why did I hurt her then?

I shut my eyes as images of her flying through the air, by my own hands, fill my head. 

I was so angry. 

I am angry. 

Why is she back again?

Again. 

This has to be the fortieth time she has been reincarnated. Every time she comes back to my world, it's like I feel her presence before I even run into her. Or, she runs into me. She's always running into me with that scared little expression of hers. 

A walking disaster.

I shake my head in amusement and feel my easy going  grin form on my face. 

I knew it was her again after the first time we ran into each other, or rather, she ran into me; and I threw her into a boulder. 

Her hair is different. Still long, but a sweet brown. I have seen her hair so many different colours, and in a variety of styles. She has had ghostly white hair, jet black, blonde, and my personal favourite, fiery orange. One time her hair had been fiery orange, with luscious curls that would reach her sweet little ass. 

I mentally shake my head. 

Seriously, dude? Get with it.

Her eyes are what always gives her away. 

Those emerald eyes.

Oh, and when any sort of emotion passes through her, there is a very visible tinge of oceanic blue. 

Heck, it's like swimming in the ocean, and I have a fear of drowning. 

I keep a normal pace as I continue to walk towards the eerie circus like tent. 

Personally, I'm in no rush. 

i'm only doing this for Ariel, and could care less about this Neven guy.

And theres the fact that I hate those gypsy hags. 

Grotesque creatures.

I reach the tent and wait for the gypsy 'mother' to come out and greet me. I know she can smell anyone coming within twenty feet of this location. 

Anxiously, I kick a pebble around with my feet. I'm getting restless, hurry up hag, need to feed soon...

Suddenly I snap my head up and look at the cloth drape that is used as a door, as I hear a continuous shuffling noise behind the drape. 

"Well, common! Show yourself already!" I grow more impatient with every second that passes. 

One of the gypsy woman raises the drape and throws their finger out at me, cooing me to come forward. 

To go inside the tent.

Like bloody hell.

"Let's cut to the chase shall we? Show yourself." I can almost taste the authority and booming confidence that my voice withholds.