Thought Eighteen. - Knitting sweaters. (Neven's P.O.V)

One more day. 

One more night. 

One more day. 

One more night...

Then she will be home. She will be safe. 

She will be with me. 

I feel as if I am going crazy, every thread of my insanity that remains, is slowly being tugged and pulled away. I'm afraid that I will never be the same person if she does not return to me soon. 

I lay in my bed, fully clothed and dirty. 

I spent most of the day out, hunting. Stocking up my supply of viles for Ariel's return. I scoured all of the forest and close land for victims, and I did not come up empty handed. I was, though, very careful to avoid the gypsies land. 

The gypsies. 

The main reason for all of this shit... 

If I hadn't been captured, Jones could have never saved me. 

Therefore, Ariel would still be with me here, right now. 

She's probably mad at me. 

No, she probably hates me. 

I tried to seduce her into staying with me. 

And it hadn't even worked. 

I can only imagine what Jones and her are up to. I mean, he is dark and mischievous. They are obviously not sitting around, knitting sweaters. Although, I really hope that they are. If I was so close to tricking her, what has he accomplished? More importantly, is there any way that he could possibly know about Ariel's purpose here? Her real purpose? 

I sincerely hope not. 

If he has managed to get his hands on that sort of information over the years, and he has told her, then I am in some serious trouble. 

can't wait another few years before she comes around again. 

It has to happen this time. 

I push myself off of my bed, and go into the kitchen and grab a vile, downing it. 

What am I going to do until she gets back?

I look around my quiet and empty cabin, chucking the now empty vile into my nearby trash can. 

It's quiet and empty. 

That's it, that's all. 

Sulking, I return back to my bed and lay down, tummy up. Staring at the ceiling I send one last thought out to Ariel, hoping she will take my words as a warning. 

'He will devour you; ma' dear.' 

I close my eyes, knowing that I will not get a reply, and take to sleep.