Thought Sixteen. - Bloody Tears.

de·vour verb (used with object) 1. to swallow or eat up hungrily, voraciously, or ravenously. 2. to consume destructively, recklessly, or wantonly: Fire devoured the old museum. 3. to engulf or swallow up. 4. to take in greedily with the senses or intellect: to devour the works of Freud. 5. to absorb or engross wholly: a mind devoured by fears. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A thousand burning sensations run through my body, making me cry out in pain. I can feel my blood boiling beneath my skin, as it rushes through my veins, racing out of the puncture holes and into the mouth of the savage, latched onto my neck. 

I cry. 

Real, tears. 

The pain is unbearable, as he continues to feed on me.The sound of my blood slushing into his mouth fills my ears, and I scream out again.

 His fingers press into my skin, and I can feel the bruises ache, even though I cannot see them yet. This is worse then I have ever imagined, and I can't get out of his tight grip. I push on his hard chest with all of my mite, and he doesn't even budge. 

Will my victims feel this way when I feed from them?

Taking their souls from their entire being, leaving them lifeless.

Suddenly, Jones releases me from his grip, and my legs drop to the bottom of the waterhole. I open my eyes, terribly afraid of what I am going to see. My whole body trembles, and I catch a glimpse of his eyes and blood stained mouth, before he quickly dashes underwater. 

He comes up at the other end of the 'bathtub' and swiftly climbs out, only revealing his bare backside to me. He uses his speed to leave the room completely. 

Leaving me, blood dripping, tears pouring, pruned, and trembling. 

I cross my arms over my chest, feeling incredibly uncomfortable and sore. As if in a trance, I walk towards the edge, and lift my body up and out of the steamy water. I collapse in a heap, as I watch driblets of my blood surround my face. The cave floor cools my face and naked body down, but my trembling increases. 

Make it stop. 

Rid me of my pain and misery. 

I almost wish that he had finished the job. 

Why didn't he?

I let my thoughts stream thoroughly in my mind. So much desire, so many feelings and emotions mixed into a jumble as we had kissed and had been so close to making love. I had been so confused, and in utter shock before Jones had surprised me with his arrival in the waterhole. And then something else happened entirely. 

I forced everything I had, and everything I had felt, into that moment with him. 

And then he bit me. 

That's when everything changed. 

I felt betrayed. 

Tricked. 

Stupid. 

And mostly I felt, and still do feel pain. 

I close my eyes, and hope with all of my will, for an end. 

As I start to lose consciousness, I hear a soft, familiar voice inside of my head. 

Grabbing onto the last bit of sanity I hold, I reach out with my mind, trying to touch the thought and hold onto it. 

So that I can replay it over, and over again; like a broken record. 

As if to punish myself.

'He will devour you, ma' dear.' 

_____________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE READ THIS -> comment and let me know what YOU would like to happen next? Think it's time to get into Jones' mind again? LET ME KNOW :) I will take everyones suggestions and comments into thought, :) 

Sorry about the shortness. :( That's all I really wanted to do for this chapter. Like always, please comment/vote if you like! If you don't tell me, how will I know? 

& Devoured Destiny is entered in the Watty Awards, so if you like, please show your appreciation! 

I love you all :)