Thought Twenty-four. - Nevenlon's Perspective.

NEVEN'S PERSPECTIVE. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Nevenlon?" I whisper under my breath. 

How on earth does she know that name? 

I let the bath water run, and go to the closet to fetch her majesties' fresh towels. Opening the door, I grab the first two that I see, and as I'm about to close the door I feel something brush against my foot. Quickly looking down, I see a little creature looking up at me. 

That's an earth creature. 

She went to earth!? 

But how? How did she find out how to get there...and back. Where would she have bumped into a faerie that was willing to help her with something like that? 

I'm so stupid. 

Jones. 

Jones surely was the one that helped her. At what cost is what I'm mostly worried about. She seems out of it right now, and not just because she's drunk. No... she's holding something back from me. I know it. 

Walking to the bed, and sitting on the side I anxiously tap my fingers against my legs. I snap my head up as Ariel opens the front door and comes walking in, going straight for the bathroom and shutting the door. I advert my gaze back to the floor, watching the little creature chase a potato bug. 

Ariel will drive me mad. 

She is up to something, and she knows something. I just don't know how much she knows. I remember the lifetime that she called me by my full name. Hell, I had forgotten my whole name until now. 

If she knows the whole truth, I hope she doesn't actually hate me now. Why would she torment me and tease me with her divine kisses if she disliked me? I don't think that she's cruel enough to just do something like that for revenge. Maybe a little revenge, but not completely. I lose myself with her. 

We fit 

Together, I feel complete. She is my other half, and I am hers, whether she realizes this yet or not. 

She hasn't left yet, which is surprising. 

Evidently she went to her world, and came back. Did Jones make her come back? Or did she come willingly? If she knows the whole truth, and came willingly back to my world... then why is she being so difficult right now? 

I can't stand being in this silence with myself anymore. 

I stand up, and walk over to the bathroom door. I put my ear to the door, and can no longer hear the water running. I do hear her gentle voice singing though, and it is precious. She sings a song that brings back many memories, from one of her former lives. 

Embrie. 

Shit. 

Embrie would sing that song after seeing Jones. She didn't know at the time that I knew of their secret meetings, but I knew. Before I know what I'm doing, I burst through the door. 

"You slept with him!"