Thought Seven. - A Bargain.

Once again I wake up finding myself on the forest ground. 

Holy lizards! It's cold out now. I look down at what I'm wearing and shake my head. Practically wearing nothing, but my cloth and undergarments. 

Brrr..no wonder I'm freezing. 

"Where is that good for nothing-" I merely mutter this to myself getting up and shaking off the dirt and leaves from my cloth dress. 

"I'm actually quite good, for a few things." Jones. He has surprised me, making me wobble a little on my feet, as he breathes in my ear from behind me. Pressed right against my back, he puts his arms around my waist. Even though I won't admit it out loud, but the feel of his skin instantly ends my shivering, and warmth overwhelms my body. 

"Jones! Get.Aaa-way.From.Me!" I try to wiggle free out of his arms, but he only applies more pressure, but turns me around so that we are now chest to chest, and his hands are placed firmly on my lower back. 

"Now why would I want to get away from you?" He's looking at me, with those intense midnight eyes that I even dream about... He slightly bends his head down a little, staring at my lips in...admiration? He looks so gentle right now, so loveable. Even though the hands applying pressure to my lower back say otherwise. 

Oh, sweet Jesus.

He's going to kiss me! 

I watch him, almost as if he is in slow motion, lowering his head, coming so unbearably close to my lips... 

Before I even think about doing it, I'm doing it. My hand is in the air, smacking him in the face, across his right cheek. 

And hard. 

He lightens his grip on me as he holds a genuine expression of shock. HA, I shocked Jones the vampire. Oh, wait...theres the anger. I try to back up from him, but he still has me in his grasp. 

"You can't just keep throwing me around, and knocking me out cold, and then think that I will allow you to KISS ME! Like, do you have a pea for a brain?!" I really need to rant right now, this seems to be the perfect opportunity to let out the steam that has been broiling under my skin for the last few days. So much shit going on...Neven is still trapped by gypsies, I've seen one of my past lives...and now big bad Jones just tried to suck face with me. 

"And you know what? Let me the fuck go!" He actually releases me and I slightly tumble backwards. I won't allow my face to show any expression other then 'pissed the hell off'. As he takes a few steps back from me, I stomp towards him pointing my finger accusingly at him. The forest is silent, the only noise being my voice; and it's eerie echo.

He smirks at me. 

Oh, he's brave. 

"OK, I let you go... now my gem, what do you plan on doing?...Setting me on fire with your glare of death?" He chuckles as he says this, his hands placed cooly in his sweater pockets. 

"Wipe that God damned smirk off of your face!...I plan on getting answers." He raises an eyebrow at me, clearly amused. Still grinning like a fool; which pisses me off even more.

I throw my hands onto my hips, and stand with my feet apart, hoping to seem intimidating. 

I.Am.A.Boss. 

I laugh at myself in my head, not letting my confident and fierce mask down for a second. 

"I do know you... I met you a few days ago." He gives me a 'so what' look.