Z E R O

Coming soon.

Hello, Everyone!

This is a new book! (yeah duuhhh!)

But this book will come soon, I think in May? or end April.

This are short-stories. There are three books! So get your damn ass ready people!  

So, I want to ask to be patient with this book. I don't know when I will update a new chapter. 

why?

Because I really want to do it good with English and everything. So I will take time for this book.

I hope my lovely readers are here too? 

let's introduce you to this book.

Description book:

'Why?' Martina asked her fiancee with tears in her eyes.

'Because I am moving away and I don't want to be stuck with you!' Jorge screamed at his beautiful fiancee.

Martina signed the paper with trembling hands, she is scared. Jorge sigh and takes the paper and pen out off her hands. 'When I get back tomorrow, you and your stuff are gone.' he says and walks the house out.

Martina sighs and get her stuff. Why should I cry over a men, who doesn't me? she thought.

And with that she left the house midnight. 

Things you should know about the story:

As first this sign, -()-,  stands for a time jump.

When a new chapter start you will found out self in who's POV is.

In every chapter will be a GIF who matches the chapter and shows how POV it is.

Genre:

Romance.

Language:

English

Tags:

- Jason

- MartinaStoessel

- Ex

- JorgeBlanco

- Fiance

- billionaire

- love

- leaving 

- watty2018

main characters:

Jorge Blanco Güereña