E L E V E N

| Martina Stoessel |

''Mommy!'' Jason runs to me and I smile at him, Picking him up. ''Hello, sweetheart. How was it with grandpa?'' Jason giggles and looks at my dad. ''Fun! He let me ate three cookies at one day!'' I laugh at him and kiss his head.

''Let's go to school and when I pick you up I bring you to Marco.'' Jason claps happy in his hands when he hear Marco's name. ''Yes! I missed him!'' I smile at my son and put him down. 

''Thanks dad. I will bring him soon again, okay?'' My dad smiles at me and nods his head. ''Sure, See you sweetie.'' I kiss my dads cheek and pick Jason up, again. ''Let's go to school!''

''Ugh, Can we skip?'' I gasp and look at my son, while walking to my car. ''No absolutely not!'' 

''But grann said I could when I wanted!'' My mouth falls open and I look back to see my dad a little bit nervous. '' I am sorry!'' My dad screams and close the door, but not a second later he open it again and screams. ''Be safe!'' He close the door again and I laugh a little. 

After I left Jason at school I drive to home and make myself done for the afternoon. I lay a cute dress on my bed and walk to the shower. I am nervous even though I do not want to admit it. Jorge does things to me that he did not even did in the past, as if our connection had only become stronger.

Sighing I step out of the shower and dry myself off with a soft, white towel. Once I've dried up and combed my hair, my phone goes off. I walk to my phone and pick up when I see that Cande is calling me.

'' Hey Martina, I heard from Rugge that you have a date with Jorge freaking Blanco! Why didn't you tell us that. That you see him again? " Cande says immediately. 

'' Hey Cande, I'm sorry I did not tell you about it, but I'm not sure yet. Yes, I like Jorge. I doubt whether I make the right choices. Jorge and I are going to catch up. For the rest nothing. " I tell her and I hear her sigh softly with a little laugh.

"Well, I think you should take the big guess. Jorge was here this morning to discuss with Rugge and he wanted to see Ally again. Jorge could not stop talking about you. " Cande giggles as she talks and I laugh hard, but inside it makes me warm and nervous.

"Maybe I'll give it a chance. I decide if Jorge and I talked this afternoon and I will tell him the same. " I decide at the moment and I hear Cande laughing devilishly.

"I knew if you listened to me that you would say it yourself! I'm really a genius! " My mouth falls open and Cande laughs. '' Close your mouth! You catch flies! " I close my mouth and I laugh a bit.

'' I'm going to hang up Cande. I have to change clothes and then go eat something small, clean up the house and then take Jason off to Marco. "

'' Oh Ally is there too this afternoon. Then I'll see you and I can check your outfit! " I laugh at her.

'' Good, you see this afternoon! ''

"Later, sweetheart!" She says quickly and hangs up.

I quickly change myself when I see that it is almost twelve o'clock. did I shower for so long? I walk downstairs and make a fruit salad, to eat something for this afternoon. Otherwise I will soon faint from hunger and I definitely do not want that to happen.

When it's time I drive to Jason's school and I've already been waiting impatiently. I grin at him a bit and get out of the car. Jason is already me and runs my way. "Mommy!"

"Hello big boy! How was school? " I ask him and he sighs. ''Easy! Am I just smart or are the others stupid? " I laugh hard at him and shake my head at him.

"You're just super smart Jason. I'd ask school if they could give you some tough questions, okay? "Jason shakes his head yes and smiles at me.

'' To Marco! '' He shouts happy and I drive off to Marco's house. Marco is the son of my brother, Francisco. He is happy with his wife named Emma. she is a lovely woman and I love her, but of course I don't see them much.

"Hey Fran!" I kiss his cheek and he smiles at me. "Hey Tini!" I hug Emmen quickly and greet her. I send to Jorge that I am on the road when Cande, Rugge and Ally walk towards us.

'' You look super nice Martina! '' Cande cuddles me and I hug her back. ''Thank you!'' After saying goodbye to Jason, I step into the car and drive to Jorge's house. 

I am still nervous inside and I don't really know why. I feel like a teenager but with a child. Do I really like Jorge?

| what did you think of this chapter? |

| misspellings are always welcome! |

| IRISINE |