T H R E E

Martina Stoessel |

Martina Stoessel |

I rub my eyes when I sit up in bed, the sun shines though the windows what waked me up. ''I need to learn to closes those damn things.'' I mumble and get out of my warm bed, to pee. Jorge did not call back yesterday and what did expect? For him to call me back? How stupid.

I was my hands and dried them, after peeing. For a moment I look at myself in the mirror. You can do this Martina. You do not need Jorge. It was a habit to call him, especially after you had seen him again.

It was a mistake to call and Jorge knew that too, because he did not call back. No, because he thought you called him with your ass. My inner self tells me and I shake my head.  I walk out of the bathroom and grab a new set of underwear and a jumpsuit. I take my pajamas and underwear and throw them towards the bathroom door, so I can throw them in the laundry basked when I walk past it.

I dress and throw the dirty laundry in the basked . I walk downstairs and make breakfast for Jason and me. I also prepare Jason's lunch box and add a package of drinks for his school day. When I'm done with Jason's lunchbox, I put it in his school bag, which has Spiderman on the front.

Every morning it goes the same way Jason has to go to school. I make breakfast and prepare lunch, then wake him up and prepare him for school. He can do a lot by itself. Sometimes I only have to help him with washing and drying. The rest he can do it all on his own.

"Jason, wake up sweetheart. You have to get ready for school. "Jason groaned and turned around, showing his back at me. I shake my head laughing. This never gets old. "Okay, if you want it that way. Then I'll take your cookies out of you lunchbox.''  In a second Jason stands up and looks at me with wide eyes. "Not my cookies!"

"Should I take a bath Mummy?" He asks sweetly and I shake my head. '' You only have to wash and then you can dress up. I'll wait for you downstairs. "" Happily he shakes his head and runs to the bathroom with his underwear in his hand. 

I walk downstairs and start to have breakfast. Not much later, Jason comes downstairs and comes to stand before me. "Mummy? Can you help me with my fly and knot? " he asks and point to his pants.

I help him and he will have breakfast quickly. When I'm done, I walk upstairs and make myself up. I do not use a lot of make-up, but I never want to go without it. Soon after I comb my hair and let it hang loose.

I put on shoes and walk downstairs, to see that Jason is putting on his shoes.

"Jason, have you brushed your teeth too?" He nods violently with his head and stands up. "Can you pack my jacket? I can not reach it! "I give him his coat and take mine too. Jason takes his bag and walks out the door. I continue and walk to the car. Jason sits down on the back seat, where his car seat is. ''Seatbelt ready! '' He says and I start the car. 

When I have dropped Jason at school and given him a kiss, I drive to the supermarket. If I have a shopping cart and walk in the shop, my phone goes off. I take the call without looking at who it is. '' With Martina? '' 

"Tini! Cande here. I only saw that you had called me! What is it? "" Cande's voice comes through the phone. '' Hey Cande! Oh? Maybe my ass called you by accident, I don't remember calling you!'' I laugh and start to put food in my cart. ''Oh okay. But that I still have you on the phone right now. How are you and Jason doing? "She asks. "Good, with you and Rugge?"

''Good good. We are planning to go on vacation. "" She says. "Oeehh! Where are this time? "" I ask. ''Hawaii! We are at a hotel close to the beach and town! We intend to keep walking, but if we go further away we take the taxi. '' Cande tells me.

''Cozy! Have fun already! "" I say if I stand by the meat products. "I'm going to hang up, because I'm doing grocery shopping." I say after a few minutes of talking. ''Thank you! Okay I'll speak to you or see you later! ''

"Adios!"

Sighing I drive on and do everything in the shopping cart that I need. When I am almost at the counter I see the familiar face and I shoot straight to the other side. I go in a row and look back quickly, but quickly look ahead. He looked around! What if he has seen me?!

Sighing slowly I look around the corner, to see Jorge at the counter. I am so lucky. He didn't saw me! I stand straight again and look around me. "Oeh! Macaroni!'' I say and bend to the package, hoping this will hide me more. When I arrive at the counter, there is no queue left and I immediately get my turn. When the cashier scans everything I do it all in big bags.

"That will be 93.45!" Says the cashier and I say that I want to pin. After the PIN I get the receipt and I walk out of the store.I have not been able to get everything in the bag, so I still have to do it with my car. But fortunately most of it has already been done.

Once I arrive at my car, I first put the heavy bags in the trunk and start with the rest of the stuff. I bring my shopping cart to where they belong and take out my coin. When I walk back to my car I see that I forgot to close my trunk. I close it and walk to the driver's seat.

Well, that's what I wanted to do.

I closed my trunk. I was shocked by the figure leaning against my car.

"Martina, we need to talk."

Jorge.

| IRISINE |