F I V E

| Martina Stoessel |

''Mommy, who is that guy you went on a date with?'' My son says to me and narrows his eyes to the car. ''You're not allowed to date!'' He tells me and wraps his arms over his chest. I roll me eyes and shake me head.  My dad decided it was a good idea to have Jason to sleep over and bring him the next day to school, so I could pick him up again.

''Come. Let's meet him. He will give us a ride back home!'' Jason shakes his head and takes my head. ''Only my father can do that! Not a random guy! Are you out off your mind?'' He pulls me to the sidewalk. This stubborn boy.

I see Jorge getting out of the car, not knowing what is happening and I wave at him. He shakes his head, gets in his car and drives away. Yeah, I would do that to if I was in his shoes. Jason looks back and shakes his head. ''What a idiot! I am so proud on myself that I took you away from this boy.'' I grin and take him in my arms. ''Well my little boy. Let's walk home!''

| Jorge Blanco |

| Jorge Blanco |

In the car waiting on Martina and Jason.

''Make it done! If you screw this up, I am going to fire you and make you life suffer!'' I say angry to an employee who lost a contract. I was angry as hell. ''If you don't find it in twenty-four hours I will make you life a hell! Understand?''

''U-Under-rstand Mr Blanco'' He says and I smirk. hanging up the phone right away and look around. ''Where are you Martina?'' I see her walking with a little brown haired guy. I come out of my car and wave to her, frowning.

She waves back and the little guy pulls her away. I frown deeply and shake my head. Did she just ditched me? Just like that!? I close my car door after me and drive away. Going to work.

''Sir! Sir!'' A blond haired guy runs to me after I came out off the elevator. ''Yes?'' I say irritated and walk further. ''I found the contract.'' he says proudly. Stupid boy. I point at him and then at my office. ''I want you in my office in five minutes.'' He nods his head and walks fast away.

''Hello Jorge.''Alba walks in my office and I smile. Alba is my PA, Personal Assistant, and the girlfriend of one of my best friends Facundo. ''I have your black coffee and I wanted to ask you if I could leave early, to pick Facundo at the airport.'' She ask and places the coffee on my table.

''if you want to u can leave after my 10 AM meeting, I don't need you here this afternoon, so take the afternoon off and say hello to Facu for me.'' Alba smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. ''Thank you! And I will of course'' she walk out of my office and the blond guy walks in.

''Hello sir. I am here with the contract.'' He says with a proud smile. ''Give it to me.'' I ordered  angry and he gives it to me. I checked the contract , so I will know it is complete and the right one. ''Whats you're name?'' I ask after I put the contract save in my drawer. 

''Bas Zones, sir.'' I type his name in the computer and I get to his profile. ''You can sit Bas.'' He nods his head and sits on the chairt right in front of me. ''You had never done anything bad and you work already for six years here'' Bas nods his head and sighs. 

''I am really sorry for this sir. It really won't happen again! I promise!'' He says and looks at me. ''I know it won't happen again. You can leave Bas.'' Bas smiles and says goodbye. ''Thank you sir!'''Before he walks away I say,

''You're fired.''

| IRISINE |