T W O

| Martina Stoessel |2 weeks later

2 weeks later

I shifted uncomfortably in the seat, my eyes drooping. Groaning softly, I pressed my hands to my eyes in the attempt to rub away the dreariness. Placing my hands on the leather, I pushed myself off the cough. Did I fall asleep last night after putting Jason in bed? I can't remember. 

The bell door rings again and I sigh, mumble an 'I'm coming, Jesus' but I know the person behind the door doesn't hear it. Just when palms connect with the doorknob the doorbell rang again, making me irritated.

I open the door and flashbacks from two weeks ago plays in my head off.

''Hello Martina, with Jorge Blanco.''

''J-Jorge?'' I couldn't believe that he was it. Why after five years? What does he want? Does he know about Jason? He can't, right? It's impossible! What if wants to take Jason away from me?!

''Hello dear. How are you doing? Oh and happy birthday! today is the birthday of your father, right?'' He remembers my dads birthday?

''What do you want Mr. Blanco?'' I say to him cold and emotionless. A moment it was still on the other side and it was killing me.

''I know.'' What? He knows about Jason, but how? NO! please no! Jason stays with me! I wanted to scream that line to him, but I keep my mouth shut.

''I know you didn't cheat on me.'' A sigh escapes his mouth and I didn't expect what he said, ''I want to see you.''

''I don't know Mr. Blanco.'' I really don't know, what about Jason? The risk is too big for meeting him. Jason looks a lot like Jorge. A lot. The brown hair, the brown eyes with green in it, the side of his head and mouth. Only the nose is from me.

''You don't have a say a word in this, I want to see you.'' Just when I want to say something he hangs up. What the heck was this?!

Jorge Blanco was standing right for me with a grin on his face, scanning my body. He stops by my boobs and keeps hanging there. ''Hey! My eyes are up here and not down there, okay?!  Maybe a tip for another try with a woman.''

The door makes a hard voice when I closed it with all my power, feeling frustrated. How does he know where I live!? How did he found out where I was? The doorbell rang again and I was not feeling well to open that door again. Or should I open it?

With a sigh I walk upstairs, to get Jason in the bath and making him ready for school. Jason always sleeps long and hard. He has that from me. With a smile I walk to my baby boy, trying to wake him up.

When his eyes open a little bit I say he can wake up careful while I make his bath done. Jason doesn't love a bath, but he always gets in it when I say he doesn't get cookies to school as a snack.

After making Jason done I get in the car with him, surprised that Jorge is away. Did he give up that fast?

After I have dropped Jason at school, I drive home again.

When I get home I walk up to my room and take a box under my bed. It has pictures, notes and all things I did with Jorge and a special memory comes to mind.

6 1/2 years ago.

'' This is so heavy! '' Moaning, I push my bed to the other side.

I was bored, so I decided to clean up and change my room.

I did the change first, so that I could clean up the mess.

That would also be a task. Jorge, my kind of new love, gives me a lot of presents.

That means extra mess and I always put it everywhere. That is why he never comes into the room with me.

I plop down to the ground to catch my breath. My double bed is hard to move than I thought.

"Sweetheart?" "A familiar voice comes from the hallway and panic shoots through my body.

He absolutely can not see this mess!

Quickly I shoot up and pull open my door to close it quickly again.

When I turn around he is standing right against me. I smile and blow a piece of hair out of my face.

"Yes? "" He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head again.

"What is it?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"You're hiding something." He says seriously. I shake my head.

''Me lying? Lying to you?Pff! Never!'' I smile nervous and quickly think of an idea

"I'm quite hungry! Shall we go downstairs? "" He nods his head and I smile as he walks forward.

"Are you coming?" He asks when he still sees me here. I smile at him and I nod. I walk past him and hear him run away quickly.

I quickly turn around to see him almost at my door. "Jorge! No! "" I run after him, but was just too late.

He opens my door and sees the war in my room. "Oh my god." "I hear him say and he shakes his head. ''What have you done?''

I also look around and see everything lying on the ground. My blanket and pillows, because then I thought my bed would be lighter. My bed itself in the middle of my room.

Sighing, I close my door, because when my mother sees this she becomes enraged. "I was bored and thought it would be fun to change my room!" "I smile waving with my hands.

''Oh. It's beautiful! "He has to hold his laugh and I roll my eyes. "I'm not finished yet, but an elephant named Martina must have his big bed. It is so heavy! "

"You're not fat." "He rolls his eyes and takes off his brown leather jacket. What looks hot on him, but you don't hear me. He has a white T-shirt on. Think about it. "I'll help you sweetheart," he says. "Where do you want your bed?"

A few hours later my room is as I wanted it and Jorge has lifted or pushed all heavy stuff. He wanted it himself.

'' Thank you '' I smile and give him a kiss on his cheek.

There is a lot of kisses today. It gave him "strength," he said.

"Martina, you have to know one thing." "I look at him and nod my head.

"You can always call me for everything. Always and everything. Does not matter when or when we have a fight. Call. Me. "" A pink blush comes out and I give him a kiss.

It's crazy to think about it and I never thought he would come back, but after so long he is back? My head tells me to call him and I stupidly do.

"Martina?'' his voice sounds with surprise, but I don't have the balls to say something back. ''Martina?'' He asks and after a few dead silent seconds he hangs up and I just look at my phone. Damn it. 

| IRISINE |