F O U R T E E N

| Jorge Blanco |

| Jorge Blanco |

''What the fuck Martina! Why didn't you answered any calls?!'' I shouted at her when she called me finally back. I called her like sixteen times and she didn't answered them. ''Jorge calm down! I just-'' She talks at me but I interrupt her. 

''Nothing Jorge calm down. I  want you to come now. Otherwise I will get you by myself.'' I tell her angrily and she just giggled at me. '' Just get your nice ass here.'' I say and shake my head, smirking. ''Sure, daddy. '' She tells and whispers daddy to me, before she hangs up.

I huff when she hands up and roll my eyes. I will get her when she is here, she is going to scream daddy when I learn her a lesson. She knows that I don't like it when people ignore me or don't pick up their phones.

I waited a half hour more before I hear the front door open and closing. I know Martina did took the other key from my house before she left it. I stood up and waited for Martina to come in the living room, but she didn't. I look how she runs the stairs up and hear her door shut.

After some minutes she walks down the stairs I see that she had showered quickly and changed in some sweatpants and a large black T-shirt. ''Is that mine?'' I ask when I see her shirt. She blushes and nods her head.  

''I am sorry Jorge. I turned my phone off and didn't realize the time. '' She says while she walks to me with a small smile on her face. She wraps her arms around my torso and she put her chin on my chest looking up at me.

I rap my arms around her and smile at her. ''you're to cute.'' I say while I shake my head. Martina giggles and hide her face in my shirt. ''I think I am going to tell Jason it while you are there too with me.'' I hear her say and I smile. 

''Really?'' I feel that she nods her head and I only smile bigger. ''Thank you.'' I whisper in her ear. I hope Jason will like me, because I want this family back. I want everything back the way is was. Every single thing. I want Martina, Jason and her love back.

I hope I get that back and maybe more kids. I will love that. I grab her hands and pull her to the backdoor, I wanted her home to eat outside so I hope she didn't eat a lot food at Cande. ''I hope you are still a little bit hungry'' I say to her while walking to the backyard.

''Yeah, I didn't eat that much, but now I am a bit hungry.'' I hear her say and I nod my head. '' Good.'' I speak. ''Cause I wanted you home to have dinner together.'' I tell her and she smiles at me. ''That's really sweet.'' I roll my eyes and shake my head ''I am not sweet.'' She nods her head at me, smiling like a freak. I roll my eyes again and pull the chair for her.

''What a gentlemen are you.'' I smirk at her and sit in front of her. We speak to each other while we are eating the late dinner. I make her laugh and giggle a lot and I love it. I smile at her when she laughs at one of my jokes. 

''I love you laugh.'' I speak and she stops with laughing. She smiles at me and looks down at her hands, who lays on her lap, hiding the big red blush on her cheeks. I smirk at her leaning back in my chair and tap with my fingers on my chin.

''And you're blush.'' She giggles and shakes her head. ''And you're giggle. Everything of you. I love everything of you Martina doll.'' She looks up at me and frowns. ''I love you Martina. Don't you get it? I love you with everything in me.'' She smiles a little, but frowns at me when I stand up. Taking her hand and let het stand up, me on my knee.

''I wanted to do this more romantic, but  I can't wait any longer.'' I speak up and take her hands in mine. ''Martina, you need to know I am really sorry for letting you go. I was so angry that I thought you cheated on me. I couldn't see straight anymore. My anger was too big, but know in this moment I want you to now that I love you. I love every look, every touch, every sound what is from you. 

I already love our son, even I didn't meet him yet. I know already that he is just like me, but then a little bit sweeter. What from you is. I want to grow old with you Martina. i want to do everything with you. I want another chance from you, please. 

Will you marry me again?''