T W E L V E

| Jorge Blanco |

| Jorge Blanco |

| S E X U E A L |

Her fingers glide through my hair and she pulls on it, leaving me a small growl. Our lips kiss each other fervently. The temperature rises immediately and I gasp for breath.

I walk carefully forward and push her backwards, until her back hits against the wall and one of my hands against the wall. My other hand scans her body to slide over the fabric. She moans a little and pulls me closer to her.

One of her hands goes down and she leaves it on my ass. She squeezes it for a moment and she giggles against my lips. I smirk a little before I take her ass in my hands, pulling her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and her hands glide around my neck again.

''Hold on tight. I'm going to walk.'' I warn her, before I walk upstairs. I lay her down on the kings size bed and she moves a little so she lays comfortable on the bed. I climb on her and kiss her hard on her lips. 

I move my kisses down to her cheek , to her jaw and at the end to her neck, sucking and kissing it. ''Jorge.'' She moans and she moves her hands to my hair, pulling it again. '' Don't do that again.'' I warn her, after leaving a hickey on her skin.

''or else?'' she asks mischievously and smiles at me a little bit. I lean forward and say, '' Or else I'll take you right know without any foreplay. '' She giggles and kisses me again. I chuckle against her lips before I kiss her back.

She moans when I kiss her neck again and caresses her hands up and down my back, but she stops and she sighs. ''Jorge, you know we need to talk.'' I sighs and look at her. While I wipe away a strand of hair I give her a little kiss on her mouth. She giggles a little and smiles at me. 

''You know. We can talk after the sex.'' She gasp when I say that and shakes her head no. ''Oh come on! You make me horny and then you want to stop because you want to talk? Hell no!'' She rolls her eyes at me and I chuckle. 

''Jorge, we really need to talk and beside I  need to pick up Jason at eight.'' I look at the clock and see that it is six o'clock. ''And?'' I ask kissing her neck again. ''We can't do both!'' she says and push me away from her neck.

''We can. We can have sex and we can talk on the same time.'' I smirk at her and she blush as I pull my shirt off. She looks a little away and I just shake my head. ''I want you.'' I tell her. ''Let me have you'' She nods her head yes and I kiss her again, pulling her white dress up before she change her mind.

I take off my pants and she travels her hand on my body. just what I do with hers. I missed this. I missed the sex. Her laugh. Her smile. Her giggle. Her blush. I missed everything from her and what I did with her.

I already know we can't do both on the same time, but I really don't care. for me it is clearly. We like each other again, we will love each other again, Jason will love me like his dad because I am and we will have a big family, like we wanted in the past too.

Soon all off our clothes are on the ground and we are feeling hot. ''You know that after this we are going to talk.'' I groan against her skin. ''Don't ruin the moment, please!'' She giggles at my response and I shake my head.

I move my kisses down till I am between her legs and she moans out loud. I lick her clit and push my fingers in her, both on the same time. ''Hmmh, Jorge!'' She moans and I smirk when she already comes for me.

''You still taste like candy, Doll.'' She breathes heavy and just nods her head yes. I kiss her to let her taste her own flavour. I moan against her lips and play with her breaths. Slowly I push myself in her and she gasp when she feels how big it is.

When we came I roll of her and I close my eyes for a minute. ''Not just yet, big boy.'' I hear against my ear and not that later I feel her lips against my cock and I roll my eyes backwards, while I moan her name.

''Martina''

| what did you think of this chapter? |

| misspellings are always welcome! |

| IRISINE |