F O U R

| Martina Stoessel |

''Martina" Jorge says and pushes himself of my truck. ''What do you want from me, Mr Blanco?'' I ask. Jorge shakes his head and pulls me to him when I wanted to pass him, leaving his big hands on my waist. ''Martina, por favor! Lo siento!'' [ Martina, please. I'm sorry!'']

He knows what he is doing. I loved when he talked Spanish to me, it made me feel special. I still do and I knew in that moment it wouldn't take him a lot off time to have me back. I loved him, I still do. Even after all these years, he is my lobster. My soulmate. My first love. But I couldn't make it this easy for him. What he believed and did had hurt me. ''Mr Blanco, please let me go.'' 

He shakes his head violently and his grip only gets more firmer. ''No, Martina! Por favor!'' he  started, '' Te extraño. Perdóname por lo que hice. Te quiero de regreso Ve conmigo en una cita'' He followed. [ I miss u. Forgive me for what I did. I want you back. Go on a date with me.]

His arms moved from my sides to my back and he pushes me into him. In this moment, with his arms around me, the sun shining on us and when I smelled his cologne, I gave in. My arms found a way around him and I enjoyed the moment. In a way, the hug feels so safe and full of trusts. A familiar feeling. It feels good, maybe too good.

I sigh and push him away from me, so he is not touching me anymore. ''I don't know if that is a smart thing to do.'' I answer his question. '' Martina, please. Just one date and then u can decide if u want to try this again. Just, please, let me make it right!'' He begged. I wanted to say yes, but for a second Jason came into my mind. He would loved to meet his father. But what would it mean after that? Co-parting? Or fighting with lawyers for custody? I don't want that for him.

''What are you thinking about? Please just say yes.''  I hear Jorge saying and I came back from my bubble. ''Okay, one date.'' I say and walked to the drivers door. ''Really?'' he says happy and I nod my head, ''Tonight?'' I ask and he nods his head. ''Yes! I will pick u up at seven, is that a good time for you?'' He asks and I nod my head. ''Sure'' I say and step into my trunk.

After driving for 15 minutes I got back home and I unloaded the groceries. I hope I made a good decision on this date, which reminded me to call my dad, to ask if he could baby-sit Jason for the night. I took out my phone and called him. ''Hey sweetheart! What can I do for u?" I hear his voice. ''Hey dad! Can you babysit on Jason tonight. I have a date'' I say honestly. ''Sure, should I pick him up from school? That saves time for both of us.'' He says, ''Yes, that would be great, thank you dad!'' I replied. ''Good, be safe tonight on this date. U can always call me, yeah?'' He says and I smile about his reply. ''Of course dad, love you.'' After that I hung up.

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the mirror in a long dark blue dress and high heels. My hair was slightly curled and I was putting in some earrings. I walked down the stairs when I was done and like it was perfect timing the bell rang. 

''Wow, u look absolutely stunning!'' Jorge says and I smile at him. ''Thank you.'' I replied with a small smile. He took me to a nice quiet place. He always took me to these nice places where it was never too busy and u could have a private convocation with each other. I always loved that. Our date went good and that didn't surprise me. I expected that. He was amazing, the date was amazing and time went too fast in my eyes. 

When I took a shower before the date, I decided to tell him about Jason. He should know. I can't keep this kind of information from him. I don't want to be that person. It isn't about me, but about Jason and his wish to know his father. I don't want to be the bad person in this story. 

With every minute my heart starts beating faster and harder. We got closer to my house and that made me more nervous than before. He pulled the car on my driveway. ''You want to come in?'' I asks, to stall.  ''Sure.'' He says and we ended with a cop coffee on the couch. ''You are nervous'' he mention after looking at me for a good few minutes.

''Yes I am, I need to tell you something important.'' I started and I sallowed. ''After I signed the shares from your company over and you disappearedI found out I was pregnant from you.'' I said and watch his expresion. He is shocked. ''W-what?''  

''We have a son together, called Jason and I want you to meet him.''

| IRISINE |