T W E N T Y

1 month later 

1 month later 

| Martina Blanco |

''Good morning Jason!'' I say happy when I walk into the room of my son.  He groans and throws his pillow at me. I laugh hard and start to tickle him. ''Mommy! Stop!'' He laughs and I stop for a second. ''You know what day it is?'' I ask him with a big smirk on my face. ''Oh my gosh! It is christmas!'' He screams before he jumps out of his bed and runs to Jorge, while screaming 'daddy'. I walk right after him and see that Jason is jumping on our bed. 

''Jason, I swear. Stop!'' Jorge says and rolls over. I keep watching while Jason is jumping on the bed, while Jorge groans hard. I keep looking at the two boys in front of me with a big smile on my face. Three weeks ago Jorge proposed to me and of course I said yes to him. The way he asked was so cute. Not even a week ago we got married with our families and closest friends. It was a small, but very cute wedding and I loved it.

Three weeks ago.

''Bye sweetie!'' I hear Lodovica before she drives away, with a little smile I walk to the front door. Today it was a girls out day. It is something we always do after some time and I always love those days. When I open the door I see rose petals on the ground and a small smile grows on my face. I place my bag on the ground and follow the petals. 

Then I see him through the window his back to me. I open the door and walk slowly to him. Now the path with rose petals is changed to a path with candles. Jorge turns with a smile to me and take my hand. ''Jorge? What is this?'' I sk but he just shakes his head and start speaking. ''Martina, I want you to know that I love you with everything in me. You are important in my life, without you I can't live.  I never thought I would love someone more than myself, but here I am. Loving you more than myself. I want you to know that I want you here, in my life. In every step, every minute and every second. So I want to ask you something.'' He speaks to me and for a second he doesn't do anything. But before I could do anything he sinks on one knee and takes a red box out of his pocket. My mouth falls open and tears starts to flow. '' Dear Martina, do you want to marry me? ''

''Yes, I want to marry you Jorge.'' His smile is big and he slides the ring around my finger. When the ring is safely on my finger he lifts me up and turns me in the air. ''thank god you said yes.''

present day

When his hands touches my hips I come back to reality and look up to a smiling Jorge. ''What where your dreaming about, love?'' He asks after a moment of silence. ''Us.'' I say to him. ''I love you.'' I say to him and he smirks to me. ''I know'' I roll my eyes at him and say, ''You are supposed to say it back!'' He laughs at me and kisses my nose. ''I love you'' he says before he walks away to get our little girl.

I walk to the kitchen and think about everything. How much happened in only a little time. How good Jason is with Jorge. How everything just went is like a fairy tale. Just perfect. It is weird, because first I was just the ex with a kid from he ex, without his knowing and right know I am going to be his wife again.  I was the billionaire's ex and know I am going to be his wife again.

T H E   E N D

I want to thank everyone for reading this book. To wait three hundred years for a new chapter. For voting and commenting. 

I want to say sorry to everyone who thought I will never end this book. BUT HERE IS IT! THE END! 

Thank you, next.

I love u,

Iris.