T R I T H T E E N

| Martina Stoessel |

Groaning I move in a strong grip, slowly I open my eyes and I look around the room. This is not my room. When I push myself up, I am pulled down by an arm and strengthened around me.

I frown and try to roll myself, to see who the person is. When I rolled up I see a sleeping Jorge in front of me. His hair is confused and lies on his forehead. His mouth is slightly open and he snores a little bit.

I blush when I realize that I am naked and he is too. Yesterday afternoon was great, I can say better afternoon and evening. We did not even had dinner, let alone talk.

I slide down and escape his strong arms. I quickly walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower and put on a bathrobe. I turn on the shower and step under it. When I see that there is no women's shampoo, I rub Jorge's shampoo on my body.

When I'm done I step out of the shower and put on the bathrobe. I look at myself in the mirror. I see here and there red, purple spots on my neck, my breasts and shoulders. A smile decorates my face and I step out of the bathroom.

When I see that Jorge still asleep, I go downstairs to prepare breakfast for us. When everything is ready I walk back upstairs to wake up Jorge. I sit next to him and stroke my arms with my hands. "Jorge, wake up." I whispered close to his ear and began to kiss his neck.

Jorge moans and turns himself around his face to me. He opens his eyes a little and smiles small. He grabs my hips and quickly turns around, because I have putted my legs next him.

He opens the bathrobe and I shake my head, laughing. He looks at his 'artwork' and grins at me, then kisses me. "You smell good." He mumbles and I smile. "I used your shampoo and now you're going to take a shower, because your breakfast is ready." Jorge smiles at me and stands up, then disappears into the bathroom.

I walk downstairs to hear my phone go off. "Hey Cande!" "I answer the phone. ''Hey honey. Jason asked if he could sleep here one more night. He misses Ally and wants to spend some time with her. "" I had called Cande last night to ask if Jason could sleep at her place.

It is super convenient, because we have standard clothes of our children together, for example if they get dirty or want to stay there. ''Yes that's OK. I will pick him tomorrow afternoon up then, but will bring a new set of clothes this afternoon.''

"Great, I'll see you this afternoon. kisses! "" She hangs up before I could say anything and  I shake my head with a smile. I walk quickly to the kitchen and prepares Jorge his coffee, otherwise it gets cold and he hates cold coffee. I had already prepared some juice for myself.

When I put Jorge's coffee on the table I feel two strong arms around me and I lean back, smiling. Jorge gives me kisses in my neck and I giggle softly. "I'm late for work." "I hear him say and I laugh. "You're two hours late, it could be worse." "I say when I turn around and see Jorge in a black suit.

"Let's eat." "I say and sit down. When we have eaten, I clean up everything. When I close the dishwasher I am turned and pushed against the counter. Jorge looks at me gravely and opens my bathrobe again.

He drops it over my shoulders and begins to slide his hands over my body. "What are you going to do today?" He whispers in my ear and I bite my lip.

''I'll go home first to get some clothes for Jason and then go to Cande to chat and see my son for a while. '' I tell him and he nods softly.

"I'll tell him about you soon, okay?" "Jorge looks up and smiles big. "I really want to meet my son." He whispers softly. I give him a kiss and put my arms around him. He quickly kisses back and pulls my naked body against him.

After a while, Jorge leaves the apartment and gave some clothes to me, and then I also leave the apartment.  When I'm home, I take some clothes and go to Cande. Once arrived I call and she cheerfully opens it! "'Marti-' '' 'mommy!' 'Jason's voice comes forward and he runs towards me. "Honey!" I raise Jason and kiss him on his forehead.

Cande has already walked into the kitchen and I walk towards it when I have put Jason down again. "TT!" "I hear a girl yelling and I know right away that it's Ally. "Sweetie!" "I kiss her cheek and she giggles softly.

Before I knew it it was late in the evening and I had some missed calls from Jorge.

| what did you think of this chapter? |

| misspellings are always welcome! |

| Irisine |