O N E

| Martina Stoessel |

''Mommy? Are we going to grandpa?!'' my four-year-old son asked me. I nodded my head and pick him up. ''Yes, yes we are,'' I say to him

''Yes! Is Auntie Candy and uncle Rug there too?'' Jason asked with his big brown eyes with a little green in it.

A laugh escaped my mouth when I hear the nickname from Cande. Jason doesn't like Cande, so he makes Candy from Cande.

''Yes'' He claps in his hands  with a big smile on his little face. ''Good, is Mercedes here already?'' Jason nods his head. ''Okay, tell her to help you get ready and then we will look for a present.''

''For grandpa?'' I nod  at him and he runs away. It is not easy to take care of a child alone.

Four years already and only my dad, Cande, and Rugge are here for me. The rest of my friends said it was my own fault, but it's not.

I got dressed and put my shoes on. ''Mommy! Hurry up, you are so slow!'' Jason screams. This little boy.

''Coming sweetheart!'' I scream back at him. Fast I crap my bag, keys, and phone, before walking downstairs. My four-year-old son jumps up and down when he sees me. ''Finally mommy! You take hours to make yourself beautiful!'' This kid.

''But you already was beautiful before you did your thing,''mumbles he and takes my hand. God, I love my son so much! He is so smart and cute.

Is it wrong to think that your son is cute? Nah.

-()-

''This?'' my son asks. We are looking for a present to give to my dad. Jason takes everything he likes, but it is more for kids than n for an adult. Like toys.

''Sweetie, that's more for a young person, then for an old man like your grandpa.'' Jason nods his head giggling and place it back where he found it. I have a good son.

''But what will grandpa like?'' I shake my head negative and look at the shelf. What will my old dad like? I know he always wants something simple and small.

Four years ago my dad was there for me, my mother not. She left my dad when it happened. He was going to support and help me. It is sad, but my dad wanted to help me and I could never thank him enough. I love him.

Maybe a week or two with his grandson, with a little present? Maybe the photo that we took a month ago with the three of us? ''Jason what do you think. A photo with us three from a month ago in a photo frame and two weeks with grandpa?''

Jason's eyes light up and he shakes his head positive. ''Yes I will like that mommy! Yes! Yes!'' He jumps happily around, making me laugh. This kid is so enthusiastic and I love it! He got that from me.

-()-

After buying a photo frame and printing the photo out, we make us ready for the party. I take a dark red dress, with a tights and black heels. My long brown hair is already curled, so I just comb it out and let it hang loose, without any product in it.

Only mascara and a dark red lipstick as make-up and I am done! When I turn the lights of in the bathroom and close the door. I walk to Jason and see him in some nice pants and a black shirt. It looks so cute.

''Mommy? Do you want to do my hair?'' Jason smiles big and waits for an answer. I shake my head positive and walk after him, because he runs to the bathroom.

With some gel, I do Jason's hair. He smirked. ''Do you think Ally will like this?'' I shake my head laughing, Ally is a kid from Cande and Rugge. We all know Jason have a crush on her, but they are so young!

''Come on kiddo. We are going to make your bag ready.'' Jason smiles and runs to his room. Fast I walk after him, because we are already late to the party.

I put his clothes, basic things, his bathroom stuff and school stuff in a bag and suitcase. I just make sure he has everything in it and don't miss anything. Just to be sure and take it downstairs

A happy Jason hops in his shoes and tied his laces fast. With a laugh, I step out of the house with Jason. I lock the house and step into the car.

''To grandpa!''

-()-

''It is good to see you dad.'' I smile and hug him. ''Martina, sweetheart. You look beautiful!'' A smile on his old face. ''Oh my daddy's 55th!'' I sigh and my dad looks hurt.

''I am a still good looking men!'' I nod with my head and walk to the kitchen. Looking for Lodovica, the maid. The last time I saw here she got married to Diego.

''Tinita!" She screams and hugs me. ''Lodo!'' I giggle and hug her back. Lodo is one year older than me, so we are friends. We have always liked each other.

''How is it going girl?'' I asked her and helped her with the glasses. ''good, really good. I am pregnant.'' She smiles proud and my mouth falls open. ''Oh my god! That is so great. Congrats!'' I hug her again.

''How are you and Jason. Do you have seen him?'''I shake my head with a sad smile. ''I don't know Lodo. Jason asks after him more and more.'' A sigh asked her mouth. ''Tell him when you are ready, okay?'' I nod my head with a smile.

''I just don't know.'' I sigh and the first tear escapes my eye.''Awh sweetie. don't cry.'''she hugs me from the side and I hug her back. ''I am always here for you Martina.'' I nod my head. ''And I am always there for you.'' A smile grows on her face.

''What can I do for you woman?'' Lodo laughs and shakes her head. ''You can help me with everything.'' I nod my head and help her.

-()-

''Present time!'' I scream when everyone here is. Even my mother. The bitch. What is she doing here? Jason walks to my dad with his bag. ''Mommy told me I am staying with you for two weeks!'' My dad looks up and a tear escapes his eye.

''Really?'' I nod my head and hug my dad. '' I know you want some time with your grandson. But I have more.'' I give him the photo frame and he smiles proudly.

''It's like this day was yesterday. So much fun.'' I give my dad kiss before I hear my phone. ''Sorry I need to take this one, but go further with the presents,'' I say when I see it is my work phone.

''Martina Stoessel'' I say and walk outside.

''Hello Martina, with Jorge Blanco.''

| IRISINE |