F I F T E E N

| Martina Stoessel |

''Will you marry me again?''

Nervously I look at Jorge. Is this real? Am I not dreaming? Tears run like a waterfall over my cheeks. Jorge looks at me frightened and sighs down.

"Too early?" Jorge asks me and shakes his head. Tears arise in his eyes. He stands up and releases my hand. For a moment he looks at me, waiting for an answer from me and when there is no answer he turns around and walks away from me.

His body slowly disappears into the dense fog and the cold wind blows my hair together. The tears have dried up slowly and I sit back sighing.

What has happened just now? Why did not I say anything? Why did I let him run away from me. Everything goes through my head, while I stir with my fork through the cold food.

Slowly I get up and walk to the back door, and then step into the warm apartment . Looking around me, I see Jorge sitting on the couch with his hands in his hair. The ring in the box in front of him, open.

"Jorge." My voice comes out of my mouth. Jorge stands up and looks at me furiously and sadly. ''What?! Was not my humiliation just enough for you? " He comes to me with big steps, while I walk backwards with big steps.

I hit the wall with a hard force, but before I can do anything, Jorge puts his hands next to my head. "Hmh?" Jorge muttered to me. Swallowing, I look up at him.

"You walked away before I could answer your question."I say and Jorge looks at me expectantly. Nervous I look down, before I kiss him full on his lips. My hands are sliding to his neck. His hands glide towards my waist and press them against him.

Jorge gently bites my lower lip and calls for access. Which I do not give him and smile gently against his lips. Jorge growls softly and pinches one hand in my ass. My mouth opens slightly from the fright and he pushes his tongue right into my mouth.

After the fiery kiss, I whisper in his ear, '' Yes, I want to marry you again. '' Less than a second, Jorge lifts me up and turns me in the air. Laughing I get put down by Jorge.

''I can not believe it! I love you. "Jorge says with tears in his eyes. "I love you too."I tell him with a big smile. "Let's tell it to Jason tomorrow." I tell him after a little silence.

Jorge looks at me with big eyes. " Really? " I nod with my head. "I'll pick him up tomorrow and bring over here. You're free tomorrow anyway? ""Jorge nods and hugs me happy.

"Let's go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day. " I tell Jorge and he nods. '' Go upstairs, I'll be right there. '' I nod to him and walk up the stairs.

"Do not take too long, Mr. Blanco!" I scream as I walk up the stairs. '' I will not Mrs Blanco! '' I hear him shout back and I smile big. I undress myself and put on a shirt from Jorge before I walk to the bathroom.

I do some things in the bathroom and Jorge enters the room. I quickly put everything away and I walk out of the bathroom. "Come here." I hear him say and I walk to him, with a small smile.

He grabs my hand and slides the ring around my ring finger. Smiling, I look at the ring and I kiss Jorge on the cheek. " Dress up and come to me in bed. " I tell him before I lie down in the bed.

"Yes, yes." After a while, he comes to me and pulls me against him. He starts kissing me neck and slowly goes downstairs. giggling I push him away from me and shake my head. "Tomorrow will be a long day Jorge. We need our sleep. "I see him roll his eyes and I give him a kiss on the lips.

''I love you.'' why taking in it slow when I know how it would end.

| What do you think? |

| Misspellings are always welcome! |