E I G H T E E N

ONE YEAR LATER

'' Ugh Jason please! Stop it, you make her cry! "Martina yells at her son

'' Ugh Jason please! Stop it, you make her cry! "Martina yells at her son. Jason rolls against it with his eyes and continues with what is being done.

"Jason! I am serious! Stop! "Martina looks angry at her son, who is terribly cocky at the moment. Martina sighs and rubs almost through her hair. She walks with big steps to Jason and he runs away quickly.

At the moment when Jason is running away, the front door is opened by Jorge. "Daddy!" Jason yells quickly and runs to his father. "Mommy is trying to kill me!" Jason screams and Martina sighs hard, then she walks away from the two boys

"Jason what did you do?" Jorge asks when he takes off his coat and hangs up. After a long day of work, he did not feel like an angry Martina, something that happened more often this month.

''Nothing! I was just Chloe teasing that made her cry! Just that! "Jorge sighed and looked at his daughter, who was quietly asleep. "Jason you have to stop that okay? Otherwise no more video games! She is only two months old! "Jorge's voice was furious. He was angry with his son too.

'' Okay daddy. I would not do it again. "Jason walks to his sister's cradle and gives her a kiss before he walks upstairs and goes to bed. Jorge sighs and walks to the kitchen. He takes something to drink for him and Martina.

He walks into the room and sees Martina lying in bed with a book in her hands. He puts his bottle of beer on his bedside table and gives Martina her glass with Cola. He takes his clothes off and drops his clothes on the chair. 

''sweetie?'' Jorge voice is unsure and calm. He doesn't want to make her more upset or angry then she already is. He walks to her and sit next to her on the bed. ''Come on Martina, tell me about it. Tell daddy how you feel.''

Martina sighs and put her glass with cola and her book on her bedside table. '' Are you serious now Jorge? You leave at seven o'clock and who can take care off the children? Who can feed them? Who gets Jason ready for school? Huh? You leave early and you come home late! You didn't eat dinner here for days! I want a day off too!'' Martina looks angry at Jorge.

''I didn't came back to you to, watch children alone! Or love myself alone! I came to you to do things together and I really don't give a damn shit about your work!'' Jorge looks at Martina and sighs. He did have a lot work at the office, bu he can do of course a lot home, but he didn't.

''Martina I am sorry, but the truth is that I am scared about this everything! What if I aren't a good dad and my children hates me?!'' He says to Martina and she shakes her head. ''You don't think they will hate you now? Jason keeps asking for you and gets himself in trouble to have you home, but you don't answer when I call! You really need to make a choice if you still want to be married to me!'' Martina says angry to him and stands up.

''I will make Chloe ready for bed, again.'' she says before she walks away angry.

| Misspellings are always welcome! |

| I love you guys. But I am sorry for not updating. Maybe I will update next week again xx |

  Maybe I will update next week again xx |

| IRISINE |