N I N E

| Martina Stoessel |

Standing in front of my closet, only in my lingerie, looking for an outfit for tonight. In my heart I feel like I need to impress Jorge, but my mind says I need to stop and don't go on a date with him.

With a big sigh I settle myself on the bed, looking at my closet. I just shake my head and take some comfortable clothing. I close my closet doors and put my clothes on. 

I will not answer the door or I will tell that I am not feeling well. Sighing I call my dad up. ''Hey sweetheart. What time do you pick Jason up?'' My dad ask sad. ''Euh, well I wanted to ask if he can stay a little longer. I am not feeling great and I don't want to get Jason sick.'' My dad grinned and he says something to Jason. I hate to lie to him, but my dad wouldn't approve this.

''Of course I will! Don't do anything stressful and go to bed, okay?'' He tells me and I answer with a yes. ''I will see you when you are feeling better. Bye sweetheart!''

''Bye dad!'' I sat to him and wait for him to end the call. ''Jason, you're staying a little longer with me!'' My dad say happy and I hear Jason talking. ''Why?'' 

''Because your mom is not feeling good and because I am cool!'' I hear Jason grinn and he says, ''Whatever you believe in!'' I hear him run away and my dad screams. ''What is that supposed to mean?! Jason!''

I laugh and end the call. My dad always forget to end the calls, so I always hear him out. It is funny and cute at the same time. I look at the time on my phone and see that Jorge will be here any minute.

Not a minute later the doorbell rang through the house and my heart beats fast. I need to look sick! Fast I do my hair in a messy bun and remove my make-up fast with water and a towel. The doorbell rang again and again.

I open the door and I see Jorge standing in front of me, in his work suit. ''Wow? Martina are you feeling well.'' Of course! Jorge will be here with me know, god damn it! I smile a little, knowing it is fake.

''Yeah, just not feeling well for a date.'' I tell him and he sighs. ''Can I come in for a second?'' I nod my head and let him in, knowing he won't leave anymore. He walks to the livingroom and I walk right behind him.

''What was you doing before I came?'' Jorge ask to me and I get a little bit nervous. ''I was about to make something warm to drink.'' Jorge nod his head en walks to me. ''Oh. Let's make it two then. Chocolate?'' I nod my head and Jorge takes off his jacket, throwing the jacket at a chair.

''You, lay down on the couch and I will make some hot chocolate for us.'' I nod my head and look at Jorge, when he walks away from me.  I bit my inner lip and shake my head. I can't do this. I lay down on the  couch and wait for Jorge to come with hot chocolate.

Some minutes later Jorge comes with two big mugs with hot chocolate and I sit up. Jorge gives me the mug  and I smile to him, saying a little 'thank you'. 

''I know you're not sick Martina.'' Jorge say after a long silence, I look up at him and I see he is already looking at me. '' What do you mean?'' Ask him, lying about not knowing. Jorge sighs, shaking his head.

''Stop lying at me!'' Jorge says irritated and I look at his with my eyes widen. ''You were my fucking fiance! Don't you think I will now when you are sick or not?'' I look down, knowing he is right. ''So why the fuck did you lie?!''

''I don't know.'' Jorge huffs and stands up. ''You are the person who wants to take it slow! 'First dates and then boyfriend and girlfriend!' '' I know Jorge is right, I said it this morning, but I didn't think he wanted it this fast.

''Yeah?! I say slow! Like baby steps! But you were the person who wanted a date this fast! Jorge I said slow, but I just.'' I stop talking, not knowing how to talk further.

''Yeah? You just?'' He ask looking at me with big eyes. ''Say it Martina!'' I shake my head and stand up. Taking my mug and Jorge's mug. ''Let it go Jorge. Let it go.'' I say before I walk to the kitchen.

What did I do? Why did I lie? Why did I even open the door?! Why didn't I go on the date with Jorge? Maybe I am just not ready for all this. Maybe I am not ready to date and settle down again. Maybe I am not ready for him. 

Maybe I should take a good nap.

| what did you think of this chapter? |

| misspellings are always welcome! |

| IRISINE |