T E N

| Jorge Blanco |

 | Jorge Blanco |

Falling on my bed I sigh and look at the ceiling. I know Martina lied to me and I just only want to know why she lied to me! She just could told me she didn't want to go on a date with me yet. I bring my hand to me head and leave them underneath it.

For a minute I close my eyes and let my body rest. I miss her, I really do and all I want is to make love to her right where we are. She is everywhere, even in my dreams, and when she is not around I will think what she is doing on that moment.

She is driving my crazy without her knowing. Just when my head gets lighter and I feel like I am about to fall in sleep my phone rings and I sigh, standing up. ''Blanco speaking.''

''Mr, Blanco. I am sorry that I call this late.'' The voice off one of my best employees says, called Thomas. He only calls when it is important so I am in a second wide awake. ''Don't worry Thomas, what is the problem?''

''Euh, I am walking with this for a few days and I finally have the balls to tell it to you.'' I chuckle at his language use. Thomas sigh and tells, ''I think we have a spion in the company and I think I know who it is.''

''Wow, Thomas. You know what you are saying right know is really dangerous. First at all why do you think there is a spion?'' I answered him and he sighs. ''Well, we know now that some of our plans with Japan and China didn't worked.'' I hummed at him, telling him to talk further. 

''That is because always a day before our meeting another company had the exactly the same plan, the same names, the same power points and literally more. I think someone is getting some information together for the company in Amsterdam.'' Thomas says.

''Amsterdam? Like The Netherlands?'' for a second it is silence on the other side, but Thomas replied with ''mm-hmm'' I brought my free hand to my face and I rubbed it, not knowing what to do.  

''Look, we will talk about it tomorrow on the office, go to sleep and take two hours off. I want you on my office at eleven, don't come early. Did you understand?'' I ordered him and he says, ''Yes, Thank you Mr Blanco. Good Night.''

I hung up after saying good night to him and I placed my phone on the charger. Walking down the stairs I think again about Martina. Is she awake? Do she feel the same like I do? With big steps I walk to the kitchen and crap a glass of milk.

After ten minutes I walk upstairs and look at the time on my phone. I see I have some texts and I click on the number, not knowing who it is. I sit on my bed and look at my phone.

Martina: Hey Jorge!  11:52 PM

Martina: I am sorry about tonight. 11:53 PM

Martina: Oh and this is Martina. 11:59 PM

I smile at the texts from Martina and put her in my contacts as Martina doll, knowing she will be mine again even she doesn't want it. Not another man will touch her like I want, when I have her in my arms I will never let her go. If I have to, I lock her up in my house.

''Jorge!? I didn't knew you will be up this late!'' Martina voice says when she answered my call, after I putted her in my contacts. ''I saw your texts and I wanted to call you. Are you okay?'' I tell her and she sighs.

''I really don't know Jorge, you are driving my crazy. I don't know if I am ready.'' She tells and I roll my eyes. She is driving me crazy! ''Well that feels good, to tell you I am not ready.'' I laugh about her comment and shake my head.

''Martina Doll, don't worry. I will wait for you. days, weeks, months even years. do not feel embarrassed to tell me something about our relationship. I want you to feel comfortable with me around you. You need to know that I am not letting you go. Forever.'' 

''Thank you Jorge. This is just what I wanted to hear. Okay, I will come over tomorrow afternoon, after I drop Jason at his playbuddy. Is that okay?'' I smile at her suggestion and say, ''Of course. Let's have some late lunch at my place. We are just going to talk to each other, about what we did in those years.'' I hear Martina giggle and she laughs after her giggle out loud. 

''I like that idea a lot. I will text or call you when I am on my way to you. alright?'' She says and I replied with, ''That is alright to me. Talk to you later Martina doll. Good night''

''Good Night Jorge.'' Martina hangs up after saying that and I shake my head, falling down on my bed. I feel like a teenager who has a first date with his crush. I roll my eyes at myself and turn the light off.

For some minutes I just look in the dark, smiling like an idiot. I hope Martina sees what we could have with each other. We would make a strong team, a strong relationship. We could have everything what we want if we are just together, holding hands.

We could fight the world together. I know that and I hope she will discover that too soon. I turn around in my bed and fall slowly in sleep. Dreaming about Martina.

| what did you think of this chapter? |

| misspellings are always welcome! |

| IRISINE |