Chapter 8 : The Hydra's

Miles away from Swiok frary lies the glorious titanic nation Qiyoric

Miles away from Swiok frary lies the glorious titanic nation Qiyoric. A nation led by the most numinous beautiful and the most powerful house to exist of all the time. House Hydreivian. One must wonder the name of such a house, how it came to being.

Even though people do not give much thought onto how Hydreivian ever achieved such power, it was during the time, when the first of mankind was less but the creatures were many. The originator of house Hydrevian was better than the rest, no he was powerful. Why? He wasn't entirely human. He was a demigod. Sager Hydrevian, had all of mankind bowing at his feet. He controlled all beasts that roamed the earth, he was a ruler of all nations. The sigil of this great house struck fear on anyone who dared to overthrow sager.

The sigil bore the greatest beast known to all of the nations. The hydra beast. The hydra was nothing but a sworn alliance to sager. More of a companion. A companion who is bound to the Hydrevian bloodline for all of eternity.

As years went by sager ruled Yoreria (the name of the continent, an umbrella term in which all the nations such as Swiok Frary, Qiyoric and many other countries were under. Hence in which sager ruled them all) peacefully. He married a mortal woman, the fairest of the land, Mariella.

As the bloodline began, the powers sager held was passed onto his children and onwards. Though they weren't as strong as Sager they ruled after their father, being the most powerful house to rule.

Up until centuries later, the great rebellion of houses Boddinham and Gronzerich fought together to overthrow king Merek of Hydrevian. King Balin (late king Albert's father) and King Elyot the rulers of the houses killed Merek and threw the remnant kinfolk of Hydrevian to exile. Having perfectly executed the plan to burn the once invincible hydra beasts. And successfully win over Yoreria, thus dividing the countries under Yoreria to the strongest houses thriving (thus Swiok Frary went under the Bodddinhams)

There were many stories as to why the rebellion took place, some say a prophecy, some say it was Merek's torturous way of ruling, and then there are some who believe that it was love. But as time went by it was all buried. Buried with the flag of Hydrevia which was once swaying with the wind in the kingdom of Swiok Frary, which is now replaced by the boddinham flag.

There is one thing these houses forgot as they ruled their now acclaimed kingdoms. It's the children of Merek. The oldest Aedric, then Rysdan, Ariella, Leon. The last of Hydrevian. Having both their parents killed during the rebellion, King Elyot decided to wipe the entire Hydrevian bloodline from yoreria by attempting to murder the children.

Aedric being the oldest who was only a young child at the time, protecting his younger siblings was about to be slashed by Elyot's sword. But king Balin was known for his mercy as he saved the children from Elyot and sent them on a ship to Qiyoric. Knowing they themselves are rightful rulers, He granted them an equal large nation to call home. Despite having the fear of a possible revenge rebellion. He gave Aedric a sword, a sword which was his. The sword which he has till today.