Chapter 12 : Sailing for the Queen

"I don't think this is a good idea"Says Darys to Aedric

Says Darys to Aedric. The young king kept his word to his beast Aymon and got himself ready for another visit to Swiok Frary. But of course, no one knew the true reason as to why his visits to this country was becoming more and more frequent. Not the real reason.

Aedric accompanied by four of his trusted good men, secretly boarded a ship sailing from Eshil back to Swiok Frary. A few gold coins was always enough to get them to the leading nation and back.

"Darys now I once said it's alright. If I say it is. It is" Aedric finally tore his longing gaze from the sea and looked at his worried friend. Darys and Aedric were best of friends since the start. They've always been around each other and no one would ever have a relationship with the king the way Darys could. Some say Darys might as well be the fifth Hydrevian himself. If only he could've been as good looking as the siblings.

"Now listen here you pecker. I know you're upto some bloody shit. And I swear on the gods it isn't going to end well"

Aedric let out a small chuckle. Of course. Who could slap some sense into him far more better than Arielle and Darys. Not that he'd ever listen if its something he always wanted. And this? Her? He wants her.

"Would you please stop? You don't know nothing and let's keep it that way"

"To hell I don't know. You should tell me. I can see it in your eyes Aedric. You seem..... distracted...weak. And that? That's not good"

"The fuck does that mean?"

"It means you yellow headed fuck, is that you're risking too much sailing back and forth to the biggest enemy land. I lost count at the times you've been going there. You're Risking exposure. What could be so worthwhile?! Hmm!? What are the whores good? Is it the ale? Is it different? Are you planning something? Tell Me Aedric. Bloody tell me so I could help you if it comes to it!"

Aedric let out a huge sigh. This isn't anything new. This isn't anything he hasn't constantly
Thought of over and over, losing sleep. Twisting and turning in bed. There isn't a single soul he spoken about this to aside from Aymon. He knows Aymon will always support him and... he can't speak. Telling Darys the truth about the real reason why he travels to Swiok Frary constantly, would anger him to a great deal. Aedric is risking they're home for a woman. It doesn't sound good for a king. It doesn't sound good at all.

But as much as he wants to do this on his own. He knows he needs help. Too much of a risk. It's just too much.

"You really want to know you annoying Cunt?"

"Oh yes your grace" Darys mocked

"Isabelle." Right after her name escaped his lips he turned his gaze from Darys quickly to face the sea once more. Aedric wasn't ashamed that he was in love. But more humiliated for Darys to see him blush. Although being the king. In love with an enemy should be something to be ashamed of.

There wasn't a response at first but Aedric could feel the shocked gaze of Darys burn through the side of his face.

"I'm sorry..... what??"

Aedric took a deep breath and looked back at darys to see his face to have gone from shocked to confused.

"Fuck did you say?"

" I said. Isabelle. She is the reason why we are on this ship sailing to Swiok Frary for the hundredth fucking time"

"Isabelle? The new fucking queen? I don't understand... what you plotting something? You going to study the girl so you'll know how to overthrow her?! Bloody hell"

"No Darys No"

"Then what you fuck?"

"I'm in love with her"

Yes this. He knows this is the absolute shocker for him. Aedric knew Darys probably his whole life but he at this point does not know how he would react to this. Aedric was the sort of man that never took love or anything of the sort too seriously. He never considers such a thing. Hell he doesn't even look at a woman for more than two seconds. Sure he's bedded women. But lesser than anyone could count. He was just too busy for that kind of thing. For anyone who's first met Aedric. He was known to look like a tough man with a hard exterior. Hard exterior with a cold heart. He scares a lot of people. The people of Qiyoric praises their king but also is afraid of their ruler. Fearless he is. And ruthless if he has to be. Only his siblings. Darys and Aymon knows that his hard exterior can be
Broken down, his cold heart warming. But they lost the idea of it ever happening because there never was a woman to grab his attention. They all believed the oldest Hydrevian would die alone and cold.

"What."

Aedric gave him a reassuring look. Showing him what he heard was crystal clear.

Darys started to laugh. A true hearty laugh as if he heard the funniest joke of Yoreria until his laughter died down seeing Aedric's reaction didn't change. No this blonded haired fuck was serious.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Sshhh shut it."

The two men were on the edge of the deck, just a few feet away from their men. Darys began to react while Aedric was calming him down

"Don't ask me stupid questions okay?! Don't ask me how. I just did. And I'm only going to talk to her. In disguise. I thought the whole thing through. It'll be fine."

"You fucking idiot you're risking all this because you're in love with a woman?! The queen of the fucking enemy country? Are you retarded ? Over thousands of women in Qiyoric and you had to get a hard on seeing her?! "

"Fucking shut it. I'm not hearing this anymore"

"If it wasn't for treason I could kill you right now"

Aedric smirked at his friend and knew he has his support whether he said out loud or not. Now it doesn't feel as difficult as he thought.
He could see Swiok Frary coming into visibility and his heart was already jumping. He can just picture her face. Aedric has never felt this hopeless before. He hates it. But he loves it.

"She better suck your cock every night for all this or I'll cut it off myself if nothing happens. I swear on the gods you lovesick fool"

Aedric was excited. Almost like a child. Nearing onto the Swiok Frary docks. He was nervous.

Isabelle