Chapter 23 : The Invitation

"Why would she invite just you to Swiok Frary? this is suspicious and wrong

"Why would she invite just you to Swiok Frary? this is suspicious and wrong. Its a fucking trap and you'll be an idiot to even think to go!!" yelled Leon, surprised and angry at the invitation I received. I won't blame him. I'm surprised too. she actually sent a raven, all the way to Qiyoric, to come to her. That means she finally knows, she knows who I am, she knows the truth. This could mean many things, good or bad. But I want to believe that this is for the best. After seeing what I saw that day, part of me never wanted to go back, but after getting the invitation, I'm craving to see her again.

"I'm sorry brother but I agree with Leon here" chimed in Rysdan, who was giving me an apologetic look, I smiled at him in return. I know they're all looking out for me. But none of them knows the truth, aside from Arielle of course... who hasn't said a word and the only one silent in the room, watching her hydra from the large window next to the throne. I know she's listening regardless and her advice is what I really need to hear right now.

"i.... I understand, but listen to me. This could mean something, something good. We've all been waiting to show the world what we are, and the opportunity has come right to us"

"Opportunity? are you insane? this reeks of a possible trap. There won't be any Hydrevians left like her grandfather intended to if you go!''

"Have you forgotten history brother? King Albert was one of the many reasons why we're safe today. He has always been an ally. His daughter won't be of any difference"

"How would you know hmm? You're always defending her!" Yelled Leon with growing frustration.

"I've been to Swiok frary after Albert's death, I know what she's like, I know how she rules. She's a good queen. Just like her father"

Just as I said this Leon furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Rysdan and back at me.

"Are you fucking... serious? You think I'm a fucking fool? I'm starting to believe there's a hidden agenda here. You have ulterior motives regarding her dont you? thats why you've been going there so much, you're fucking infatuated!"

" I am n-"

"He is not brother" chimed in Arielle, hearing her soft feminine voice was almost calming after hearing Leon yell consistently.

"Ahh the favorite. You two always whispering about sharing secrets, for all we know you two are conspiring together"

I absolutely cannot believe what I'm hearing right now. this is of Leon's typical nature. But this boy never fails to amaze me.... not in the good way.

Arielle started to laugh in a mocking manner. "You're jealous that I've always been the favorite child and sibling... I can't help it if im the more beautiful and bearable one"

"you fuc-"

"And also, there's a reason why Aedric Is king isn't he? He's far more reliable and has a brain unlike someone in this room, not just that he's the oldest. Are you even a Hydrevian? To not be able to trust your sibling? sense their instincts? Explains why even your Hydra can't stand you sometimes, we've all seen it no matter how hard you try to hide it....I suppose there's one thing Aedric should apologize for.... for dropping you in the head when you were a child. Makes sense don't it? if you're not here to support nor be understanding of your siblings Leon I reckon you just hop on your hydra and fuck right off. Ive had enough of your yapping and complaining everyday, I don't know how brother tolerated you all this time but god forbid I cannot. So please, state your opinion as a respectful MAN or shut the fuck right up....... thankyou"