Chapter Two: A Mistake

♢♡Ryan♡♢

I'm brought to a steel carriage and pushed inside, realizing just how stuck I am when I hear bolts lock. I gulp and the carriage begins to move, so all that's left for me to do it pick at my pants. Hours, literally hours upon hours later, we finally arrive in hell. How we got here, I do not know, nor do I'd want to.

A giant castle dares the clouds to compete with its height, black towers and dark red trimmings standing out against the lava surrounding it. We cross a bridge and the heat is nearly unbareable, but I withstand it. We get inside and I immediately cool off, breathing a sigh of relief.

The two guards unlock the doors and escort me inside the castle, but now they don't dare touch me. "A word if advice, when we enter the throne room, bow" Hisses one of the guards as if he shouldn't be telling me this. I gulp as I'm lead down a giant hallway and brought into a lavish room. At the back of the nearly empty is, is the biggest throne I've ever seen.

It's quite beautiful, actually. I'm sure it costs millions. But what scares me is who is lounging on it. A man who's at least six and a half feet tall sits on the throne, looking rather bored. He's wearing very lavish robes, but he doesn't seem to he enjoying them. In full honesty he is very handsome, but I gasp a little when he turns his head to reveal only one eye.

He spots me and grins, and with adrenaline pumping through me, instead of just bowing I drop to my knees. He chuckles and the sound bounces off of the walls, assaulting me a second time. "You must be Ryan" He starts to snicker, and I'd hear him stand up.

I glance up and my eyes widen to see him already directly in front of me. I feel someone grab my face but no one is, magic, I suppose. "You're quite a pretty one, aren't you?" Luke praises, and the magic holding me still dissapears. "You'll be taken to our chambers, dress in what you find on the bed. Once you are finished preparing yourself we will be married" He says flatly, cooly, before returning to his throne.

I gulp when I'm pulled back to my feet and dragged to a staircase, brought upstairs and tossed into a massive bedroom. The door closes and my eyes widen when I spot a black dress on the bed, along with women's shoes and ordaments. I swallow hard but change into the embarrassing attire, I'll be fine, I'll be fine.

I'm taken to the ceremony next, which is long and nothing short of terrifying. I don't smile once and the only thing I say is "I do" purely out of obligation. I'm more then thankful when there is no reception, just a dinner where I don't have to say a word. I'm more surprised when a big hand grabs mine and drags me upstairs back to our chambers.

"You've only spoken two words this entire time" The king, who I've been told to call Luke, chuckles. He pinches my chin and makes me look at him, but that makes me snap and I slap him as hard as I can. "Maybe that's because I'm a petrified teenager who's just been married to an immortal demon!" I bark, stepping away from Luke as I glare at him.